Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How would you know if your 'wife' didn't cheat on you?

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Even if we ascended and got a wife how would you trust that roastie? I wouldn't even believe that 'child' would be mine.
She could be sucking a chad's cock behind your back all the time while you work your ass off.

Your child looks like you

Keep her attached in your basement

Just use a chastity belt :feelsthink:

That's why marrying the modern foid today is fucking stupid for the most part, you just get constantly nagged and throw away all your money on a whore who's settling down for you and now has the power to take away half of all that if you ever displease her by not conforming to every single whim and request. The best chance you have is if you're actually able to strictly monitor the foid and keep her in the house at all times unless you're with her. :feelsjuice:

Then how is she supposed to cook for you, do groceries, clean the entire house, etc.?
I'll have to do it myself like an independent and grown man
But at least she won't cheat on me :feelsaww:

I'll have to do it myself like an independent and grown man
But at least she won't cheat on me :feelsaww:
Shoving a hot poker through her knee caps will make sure she can never escape :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

Just hit her in the head theory (in a video game)

You dont. You basically lose either way.

Your mistake was getting up to try and play the game.

"Never get up" - Saint Meeks

Even if we ascended and got a wife how would you trust that roastie? I wouldn't even believe that 'child' would be mine.
She could be sucking a chad's cock behind your back all the time while you work your ass off.
U wouldnt, thats the thing, Chico. Jfl at chicos who marry in 2023, mang

That's why marrying the modern foid today is fucking stupid for the most part, you just get constantly nagged and throw away all your money on a whore who's settling down for you and now has the power to take away half of all that if you ever displease her by not conforming to every single whim and request.
yes its cucked to say the least

settle with a wheelchair bound roastie and throw away her phone

A neighbour of mine was recently left by his wife and she took his 17 y old girl with her.He told me that he has to help her and bring her back to him.He told me that If he didn't took a DNA test when she was little he would have had 0 implications now.

So just get a DNA test when the kid is little and i guess it's ok.

WE WON'T EVER BE ATTRACTIVE TO THEM. THERE IS NO POINT IN EVEN HAVING A RELATIONSHIP BEING A MANLET