Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you help incels if you ascended?

fructose

fructose

cyber soldier
★★★
Let's say you woke up a 10, knowing the pain of your brocels what would you do?

How you get back at those who shit on you? :feelsdevil:

Would you cave to social pressure and become a normie to fit in?

what is your course of action! :soy::soy:

no, I will become completely bluepilled

I have the soul of an truecel. Even if my face were magically transformed I wouldn’t know the difference. I would stay inside my house everyday and remain permavirgin for the rest of my life

Hell yes I'd help my brocels.

I don't really know what I'd be able to do but I'd try

Shame toilets who speak bad of short men.

By praying, only divine intervention can help us against nature.

There's nothing you can do kek

If I became a 10/10, I would make a blackpill youtube channel, slowly cooking normies like frogs until I unleash nuclear blackpills.

I would do something for sure but I am not sure what. It's not like I could force women to have sex with people.

If I started a large successful business I would only hire a Male HR team to make sure we hire people based on talent and not looks.

I would request the foids to hookup with my brocels

By praying, only divine intervention can help us against nature.
Nope
Screenshot 20240730 154241 Video Player

ascension just means you've had sex, it doesn't allow you to do anything major about the modern situation

One of my thoughts as well, but i dont think that would be considered ascension in a traditional sense of getting a girl to actually fall in love with you.

I would do something for sure but I am not sure what. It's not like I could force women to have sex with people.

If I started a large successful business I would only hire a Male HR team to make sure we hire people based on talent and not looks.
Good idea.

If I became a 10/10, I would make a blackpill youtube channel, slowly cooking normies like frogs until I unleash nuclear blackpills.
I think I would do the same, I would build a network of connections with famous people and then ultimately at my peak I would nuke the world with blackpills.

If I were a chad friend of an incel (which is very difficult) I would give up my normality and become a nonconformist, I would also use my chadness to express my opinion, I would suffer together with my incel friend and I would do everything to make him feel better.

If I were a chad friend of an incel (which is very difficult) I would give up my normality and become a nonconformist, I would also use my chadness to express my opinion, I would suffer together with my incel friend and I would do everything to make him feel better.
thats noble man, i dont think i would have the willpower to continue to suffer. I would break at some point.

Every incel’s specific case is different, so it would depend on the brocel