Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you handle a wife like this?

Fire.

Fire.

Self-banned
-
full

Imagine ascending to a downgrade :feelspuke:

that's why I prefer anime girls

I wouldn't really care tbh. I eat all my food raw so i don't need anyone who cooks for me, and i have a messy house. I would snatch the smartphone out of her hands and start fucking her (not the foid in the picture) But if i got a GF who was just as lazy as the foid in the picture.

I wouldn't really care tbh. I eat all my food raw so i don't need anyone who cooks for me, and i have a messy house. I would snatch the smartphone out of her hands and start fucking her (not the foid in the picture) But if i got a GF who was just as lazy as the foid in the picture.
What's today on your menu?

I bet she drinks water.

I’d handle her just fine and dominate her in bed :feelsdevil: . I don’t mind a little chub on women

:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Attachments

• b7df35e9-8535-4866-a001-9855e7056452.gif
    b7df35e9-8535-4866-a001-9855e7056452.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 386
I probably wouldn't that's disrespectful as f. Keeping the house clean and cooking is a very little requirement when the other one is at work.
Raw picanha steak with raw eggs and a half avocado.

Kinda looks like this:

View attachment 1189170
Interesting diet but understandable because untouched and metal/plastic packaged food is indeed healthier. I would have a really hard time to adapt something like this. High meat would take a lot of courage firstly because of the smell, process which must be done right and intimidation how it could paralyze which is worse than death.

I would have a really hard time to adapt something like this.
Once you've tried high quality raw meat, you would feel euphoria and never want to eat cooked food again.

It's mostly a mental thing to be grossed out by raw meat, but once people try it they will like it. Some people are different though. As a kid i always thought raw meat looked delicious when my mom was preparing it, it looked colorful. Then when she cooked it, it became grey and boring. It's conditioning since birth basically.

Last edited:
I would rope if that was my situation

Yep dying may be better than this.

full

This lazy and fat abomination of a foid would never enter my home.
Call me volcel for it, I don't care. I wouldn't touch this piece of shit. :feelspuke: At least this horrible photo gives me some motivation to clean up my mess. Thank you, brocel, I needed it.

The sad but true future for all betabuxxERs

never betabuxx boyos

I’d handle her just fine and dominate her in bed :feelsdevil: . I don’t mind a little chub on women
She wouldn't let you grab her pussy.
She'd tell you she's got headache or would nag you to death. "do this, do that, I'm hungry, bring the trash out!" whatever.
You would be her ultimate cuck. This is what the photo tells us. This stupid cuck works 12 hours per day and comes home to this total mess. The fat ugly bitch doesn't have any respect for him, if she ever had. So the legs stay closed. If you force her to have sex, she'll call the cops and say them that you've raped her.

lol disgusting but we know that the cuck wont leave, he'd rather betabuxx like the good cuck, he is.

She wouldn't let you grab her pussy.
She'd tell you she's got headache or would nag you to death. "do this, do that, I'm hungry, bring the trash out!" whatever.
You would be her ultimate cuck. This is what the photo tells us. This stupid cuck works 12 hours per day and comes home to this total mess. The fat ugly bitch doesn't have any respect for him, if she ever had. So the legs stay closed. If you force her to have sex, she'll call the cops and say them that you've raped her.
I know. Too many women are just leeches off their husbands/boyfriends and don’t even give them pussy. In all honesty my mother was the same way minus the messy house part. She became very obese after marriage and having me, and she never had sex with my father for around 15 years before he died. He’d work as a repairman in a big building, and then come home to just get bagged and bitched at. I never once saw her express and love for him. Never held hands, never kissed, never hugged, never went into the same room together to have sex, one of that. A man should be allowed to fuck his wife whenever he pleases. If it was legal to fuck your wife whenever you want, I’d absolutely fuck the fat bitch in the picture like crazy.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: This is the wife of the “trad degree havER who studied his entire fucking life :soy: :soy:

Once you've tried high quality raw meat, you would feel euphoria and never want to eat cooked food again.

It's mostly a mental thing to be grossed out by raw meat, but once people try it they will like it. Some people are different though. As a kid i always thought raw meat looked delicious when my mom was preparing it, it looked colorful. Then when she cooked it, it became grey and boring. It's conditioning since birth basically.
Interesting POV.

game ovER bitch :feelsdevil:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know. Too many women are just leeches off their husbands/boyfriends and don’t even give them pussy. In all honesty my mother was the same way minus the messy house part. She became very obese after marriage and having me, and she never had sex with my father for around 15 years before he died. He’d work as a repairman in a big building, and then come home to just get bagged and bitched at. I never once saw her express and love for him. Never held hands, never kissed, never hugged, never went into the same room together to have sex, one of that. A man should be allowed to fuck his wife whenever he pleases. If it was legal to fuck your wife whenever you want, I’d absolutely fuck the fat bitch in the picture like crazy.
You see. :feelsokman:
Yes, fucking your wife should be a husband's right.

Based

I would tell her get the fuck out you fat blob im gonna be an incel now

Etiher kill her or myself (or both)

You see. :feelsokman:
Yes, fucking your wife should be a husband's right.
Absolutely. If your wife refuses to give you sex, you should be allowed to divorce her and take EVERYTHING while she gets nothing

Absolutely. If your wife refuses to give you sex, you should be allowed to divorce her and take EVERYTHING while she gets nothing
If she hasn't got a job, then she can apply for food stamps. No money. Food stamps in orange/red colours that everybody can see easily and would know what she's done when she's paying her groceries with them. That would be some kind of public humiliation. Foids hate this.

If she hasn't got a job, then she can apply for food stamps. No money. Food stamps in orange/red colours that everybody can see easily and would know what she's done when she's paying her groceries with them. That would be some kind of public humiliation. Foids hate this.
Yep. She’d hate to have her true nature publicized

probably the same way this dude does, shitloads of alcohol

Yep. She’d hate to have her true nature publicized
So let's make slut shaming great again.
Just like in the good old times.
Cheating whores need the same therapy btw, too. Let's re-establish the good old social conventions. Make them popular again so the foids shame each other for being whores and so on.

So let's make slut shaming great again.
Just like in the good old times.
Cheating whores need the same therapy btw. Let's re-establish the good old social conventions. Make them popular again so the foids shame each other for being whores and so on.
Exactly. A big reason why our society is failing is because of the lack of shaming, mainly for women. Shaming will help keep them in check

Yeah, if that's all the time I would probably leave, especially if she also doesn't put out a lot.

I work 12 hours a day. I come home to the sane shit, but no pussy.

full

Chain her up in the basement and starve her so She will atleast be decent to look at when she loses some weight :feelsdevil: