Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you guys go about meeting fellow based and blackpilled incels?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I hate normies but it'd be nice to have a buddy or something you know. maybe I could go biking or whatever that shit sucks alone. or play board games I have a few board games and I barely ever get to play them tbhtbh :feelsbadman:
or literally talk. I haven't had an honest talk with anyone that's not my mother in at least 5 years at this point. I can't tell a fucking normie anything coz they'd find a way to fuck me over with it in seconds. That's what normies live for. gossip, drama, being cunts, following shlomo's orders, simping for foids and chads and buying cryptocurrency.
How do you open up about lolis to a normie for example? you instantly get the boo hoo you're bad how can you think that that's evil fucking inkwell I'll report you to the police go die in a fire. just how many people are lolipilled? it's definitely less than 1%. most normies are perfectly content with their aged roasts and dating more than 2 years below their age sounds reprehensible to their easily programmable brains.
or anything really. the wagiepill how would you wagiepill a normie? it's impossible, all normies are shlomo's slaves. so not really interested spending hundreds of hours blackpilling a retard that won't work either way. over :feelsbadman:

Idk man

I have no friends or social connections irl (or really, on the internet either)

Tell them you are a poster on Incels.is going by the user name LOLI BREEDING. That would definitely be an ice breaker. :feelskek:

Jokes aside, its impossible to talk to normies about stuff here. And don't even think about talking to incels here irl. The contextual shift would be too hard to handle.

Tell them you are a poster on Incels.is going by the user name LOLI BREEDING. That would definitely be an ice breaker. :feelskek:

Jokes aside, its impossible to talk to normies about stuff here. And don't even think about talking to incels here irl. The contextual shift would be too hard to handle.
never had any intention of involving co in this

fighting game tourneys

"Rent a pal" has the answer

fighting game tourneys
you might be right boyo. I have in fact made myself a custom premium fighting game controller 5 years ago but never used it because nobody to play with :feelskek: hopefully corona is ded soon so all this shit can get back on track :feelscomfy:
"Rent a pal" has the answer
:feelsseriously:

would be extremely cringe for most of us since we're not capable of engaging in any kind of conversation

would be extremely cringe for most of us since we're not capable of engaging in any kind of conversation
nah lol we're all engaging in conversation here aren't we? I'm very outgoing especially if there are little teen girls involved. sadly they are less outgoing with me. anyway I don't mind weird people, I only mind cucked people

If you would be willing to meet up in a local highschool, we could have a coffee and check out the local lolis and jb. I would be down for that :feelscomfy:

don't want to meet anybody IRL tbh

If you would be willing to meet up in a local highschool, we could have a coffee and check out the local lolis and jb. I would be down for that :feelscomfy:
yeah but you live in the usa :feelsbadman:

I’d put up posters around town, searching for based and blackpilled friends and see if anything comes of it

Easy way is to get engaged in online comminity. It's much harder to find friends irl especially if you are an adult. At this point people expect that you should have at least a group of friend to meet up with each weekend. And it's hard to join already existing group of friends. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Water is wet. Just met normies in their natural environment, try to look for other new members in communities so it would be easier. If you are lucky maybe then it would work. But if you don't have anyone now it would be near impossible to find new pwople tbh
How do you open up about lolis to a normie for example?
You dont. Unless they like you enough to accept this.

Easy way is to get engaged in online comminity. It's much harder to find friends irl especially if you are an adult. At this point people expect that you should have at least a group of friend to meet up with each weekend. And it's hard to join already existing group of friends. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Water is wet. Just met normies in their natural environment, try to look for other new members in communities so it would be easier. If you are lucky maybe then it would work. But if you don't have anyone now it would be near impossible to find new pwople tbh

You dont. Unless they like you enough to accept this.
nigga once again I'm not interested in normies. or pretending to be a good goycuck w*man respecter
I live in the netherlands
that's pretty cool, do you know @Gymcelled

I suggested kikecel to go to a museum, but he ghosted :feelsmage:

Only if we play Smash Bros. I'm bad at talking.

Why would you trust randos from the internet?

I wold like to meet blackpilled incels, but there are lots of random people online and I don't know if they can be trusted

Imagine wanting to have anything to do with humanity

planning an IRL meetup on discord

Why would you trust randos from the internet?

I wold like to meet blackpilled incels, but there are lots of random people online and I don't know if they can be trusted
not the internet
Imagine wanting to have anything to do with humanity
true. but I'm still lonely :feelsbadman: if I could at least have a vidya buddy or board game buddy or mountain bike buddy or whatever that'd be ok :feelscomfy:

so why are you asking here? do you like the users here or no?
where else to ask :feelskek: yeah mostly but I know meeting with randoms off the internet is sus especially with itcucks lurking everywhere

where else to ask :feelskek: yeah mostly but I know meeting with randoms off the internet is sus especially with itcucks lurking everywhere
so you believe people here are suspect. but IRL, have you met anyone even remotely blackpilled?

I hate normies but it'd be nice to have a buddy or something you know. maybe I could go biking or whatever that shit sucks alone. or play board games I have a few board games and I barely ever get to play them tbhtbh :feelsbadman:
or literally talk. I haven't had an honest talk with anyone that's not my mother in at least 5 years at this point. I can't tell a fucking normie anything coz they'd find a way to fuck me over with it in seconds. That's what normies live for. gossip, drama, being cunts, following shlomo's orders, simping for foids and chads and buying cryptocurrency.
How do you open up about lolis to a normie for example? you instantly get the boo hoo you're bad how can you think that that's evil fucking inkwell I'll report you to the police go die in a fire. just how many people are lolipilled? it's definitely less than 1%. most normies are perfectly content with their aged roasts and dating more than 2 years below their age sounds reprehensible to their easily programmable brains.
or anything really. the wagiepill how would you wagiepill a normie? it's impossible, all normies are shlomo's slaves. so not really interested spending hundreds of hours blackpilling a retard that won't work either way. over :feelsbadman:
I literally know one guy and he’s giga soy cuck,I know some others but they are just in school

so you believe people here are suspect. but IRL, have you met anyone even remotely blackpilled?
not really :feelskek::feelscomfy: or they hide it well tbh. most people are wagiemaxxing bluepillers or at best redpillers tbhtbh

I mean think about it even some of the more 'based' users would turn on someone for being white for example even though a lot of white guys are incel as fuck. I've learned that you can't trust anyone ever tbh
elab on what makes you think someone is a redpiller?
tryhard 'alpha' self improver betacuck

FBI- loli breeding wants to meet up in real life,we got him 10-4

I want to have a slumber party with my incel bros :feelsautistic:

so why would you want to meet a blackpiller IRL?
to cope :feelsbadman: but you're right you can't say anything but sheepthink to the vast majority of 'people'. imagine discussing the lolipill or the tedpill with a cum guzzling normalfag :feelskek:

to cope :feelsbadman: but you're right you can't say anything but sheepthink to the vast majority of 'people'. imagine discussing the lolipill or the tedpill with a cum guzzling normalfag :feelskek:
normies would think you're a pedo for wanting to bang a 17 year old

imagine what they would think about wanting to bang 12-14 year olds :feelskek:

what is the "tedpill"?

what is the "tedpill"?
ted kaczynski's thoughts on modern life. a beautiful read

racecopers are stupid as shit
What do you mean by “racecopers”?

They would call me pedo if I wanted 12-14yo foids, if I told them I want to fuck some 8-11yo foids I would get lynched on the spot.

What do you mean by “racecopers”?
people who blame their race for being incel, or those that say a certain race cannot be incel

if you're incel, its because you're ugly, short, and/or autistic

people who blame their race for being incel, or those that say a certain race cannot be incel

if you're incel, its because you're ugly, short, and/or autistic
If you’re ethnic in a white country it’s over, but saying that a white guy can’t be incel when he lives in a 99% white area like me is retardfuel.

Would be very enjoyable, finally some ppl I could genuinely connect with irl

If you’re ethnic in a white country it’s over, but saying that a white guy can’t be incel when he lives in a 99% white area like me is retardfuel.
thats bullshit. plenty of ethnics get laid in white countries if they're not ugly

what made you choose your rapunzel avi btw?
I had many avis tbh but I had this for longest it's a cute gif nglngl
Would be very enjoyable, finally some ppl I could genuinely connect with irl
tbh. I can never be honest with anyone except my mom. even she is suspicious of my tastes and opinions but is ok with them. after my siblings have failed to reproduce I am her only hope left

Last edited: