Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you find a girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
If you were unaware of your looks or normie tier and not worried about becoming a lolcow
and low-inhib what would you do?

I would start off with social media maxxing
Tryin to look as alpha as I can tbh probably buy leather jacket get a tattoo idk and I'd pm every foid in the area. I'd treat them like trash and they'd fall in love with my personality.

You mean what most of us tried before we realized our situation? Because I think we all tried before getting to this road we're walking down now.
Except for the fakecels of course.

You mean what most of us tried before we realized our situation? Because I think we all tried before getting to this road we're walking down now.
Except for the fakecels of course.
Things you were afraid to do or too smart idk
I wasnt suggesting you didnt try enough tbh

I have done 60+ approaches

idk man but i have zero matches on tinder and a zero percent response rate on other dating sites

I tried social media before it was as big as it became now with so many forms of it. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and so on.
Tried taking decent pictures and looking as good as I can.
Tried with multiple forms of clothing, tried the musician route, tried a ton of things.
Tried to not look cringey as fuck like some of my friends did back then when I had a few friends where we were all incel.
I tried multiple hairstyles and one time tried to do all I could to at least get someone. I wasn't picky and still not picky. Yeah, I got preferences like every human being in the world, but I really was never picky.

What did it get me through? Got me an account on this forum and now rotting deep inside my room while I play video games all day after realizing all I did was pretty much for nothing.
It has made me annoyed and very bitter as I'm getting older every year. I haven't 100% given up I would say, but I'm not trying anymore. I'm about 95% to 99% done as I'm not going out there anymore to look for anyone because what am I going to get? My teenage self couldn't find anyone, not in my 20s, and now I'm in my early 30s. Why keep trying?

Nothing I will do matters anyway.

I'm a Gorilla, foids do not want to sleep with gorillas.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

Develop hobbies. What interests you? If you're young then social circlemaxxing is the best way of meeting and getting to know foids. Joining social groups and networks is how most people find partners, through mutual interests and connections.
isn't that the anime with that catboy faggot?
:yes::yes::yes:

It's pretty weird, I don't know how most normies meet their gfs. I genuinely think a lot of them start going out after meeting on tinder or some shit (obviously in these cases the guy looks better than the girl as women never go for their looksmatch on tinder). Imagine knowing you met your girlfriend on a hookup app lol, how could you respect her seriously.

Hobbymaxx and try to make friends with girls through that, then try to start relationships. Classic bluepill crap, if you are ugly this would just lead to become an orbiter clown.
It's pretty weird, I don't know how most normies meet their gfs. I genuinely think a lot of them start going out after meeting on tinder or some shit (obviously in these cases the guy looks better than the girl as women never go for their looksmatch on tinder). Imagine knowing you met your girlfriend on a hookup app lol, how could you respect her seriously.
Some of them know each other from some social circles(friends, clubs, whatnot)
Some meet through dating apps
Some Chads just fucking cold approach
Some of them ask their normie friends for help and they set them up
Nowadays very rare but sometimes their parents set them up
I agree it's weird as fuck, I legit don't comprehend how normans do this shit

Last edited: