Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you feel if you killed/harmed a chad or foid, in self defense.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-
I've been attacked and assaulted by foids and Chad's, but my country has weak self defense laws, so you would definitely get charged. But you have the right to defend yourself. And I wouldn't care at all, they want us dead for things we cant control. I had a chad threatening to stab me back in hs. Fucking goofball he was

I am not violent person Mr. Officer. We are totally peaceful community :society:

I've been attacked and assaulted by foids and Chad's, but my country has weak self defense laws, so you would definitely get charged. But you have the right to defend yourself. And I wouldn't care at all, they want us dead for things we cant control. I had a chad threatening to stab me back in hs. Fucking goofball he was
They forced me to the self defense situation

In all seriousness countries need stronger self defence laws like it’s retarded you can go to prison for defending yourself

(In a video game) if they harmlessly attack me, I would feel weird or odd about it, but if they tried to kill me and I striked back I wouldn't feel bad.

How would you feel if you killed/harmed a chad or foid, in self defense.​

Depends on the context and if the person I harmed while defending myself was the person attacking me.

For example is some guy is trying to attack me and in the process of shoving him away I don't notice there's a foid behind him and shove him into the foid and the foid is hurt I would feel sad if she seemed like a nice innocent girl in the wrong place.

Legally? Happy I guess

For example is some guy is trying to attack me and in the process of shoving him away I don't notice there's a foid behind him and shove him into the foid and the foid is hurt I would feel sad if she seemed like a nice innocent girl in the wrong place.

Angels

A dangerous feeling of absolute power.

I would feel like a based king

I would tell the cops it was you, so you get punished instead of me.

Ur GrAY ass is glowing like hell, mang

Biggest orgasm of my life, I’d turn into a serial killer just for the orgasmic rush of snuffing out their lives into dust

Biggest orgasm of my life, I’d turn into a serial killer just for the orgasmic rush of snuffing out their lives into dust
don't let your blood lust pervert into killing inkwells, spare 'em man I want to see obituaries on the newspaper of only chads and foids

Based and soulsnatchpilled.

@Intellau_Celistic too behind on DB to get your ref sry

Already run the gears on quite a few in self defense. Never felt bad, just inconvenienced by all the red tape the law had to go through to clear me in a few situations, in others simply went to an all night diner afterwards to just kind of shrug it off while stuffing my face. Alot of them aren't even that tough, they just posture and flex and bank on the timid and uninitiated not wanting to take it further, but will hesitate or panic when called on their bluff, which will greatly increase your chances of getting them to fold. Be advised, part of having an advantage of any kind of a self defense situation does require you to be able to hold your own, so make sure not to step it up with them if you lack the skills to back it up.

if i did that in some video game i'd feel pretty neutral about the whole thing.

good to not become a homicide statistic