Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you feel if you had yourself as a son

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Imagine you lived a similar like your parents.How would you feel having a son that is incel

I would blackpill him firstly. But I would feel super bad for him

I'd feel disappointed

If I knew beforehand that he would have subhuman genes I would force my wife to abort him. I don't want to inflict this cruel inceldom life upon him.

This is just what I wish my parents should have done, killed me before I was born but they didn't.

I'm a psycho, I would feel very good about having had a son because my genetic line wouldn't end with me.

id never have a son to begin with

Assuming I myself am a normal looking human?
shotgun if i was psycho
but probs just be disgusted and do nothing

Cloned and confused

I wouldn't mind. Would try to blackpill him way sooner than I realized I was fucked.

I’d take him out and pay for a hooker for him

Imagine you lived a similar like your parents.How would you feel having a son that is incel

If i had a son, i wouldnt be an incel. So we wouldnt be like me if he was incel. Quite the paradox!

I'd euthanize him, as hard as it would be. I would not allow him to experience the hardships I did, arguably even worse as foid's standards climb higher and the world situation further deteriorates day by day.

T, HGH, mewing and redpills. No way my son becomes an incel.