Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you feel if there were considerably less men than women in the world?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
Let's say that tomorrow you woke up, and suddenly the gender ratio was altered to be about 25:100 men to women worldwide (miracle happened at night).

How would you feel personally about this? Do you think this would negatively impact women? How do you think other women would feel knowing that given this gender ratio; a sizeable demographic of women would either never have a partner, or have to enter a polyamorous relationship?

i am asking this because i think that if the % of men in the world decreased then this could be a possible solution to inceldom. toilets still value getting in a relationship no matter how bad looking their partners are. even ugly men will become like gold and their SMV will increase greatly.

or do you think that toilets will just turn lesbian and fuck each other since males aren't enough for everyone?

tbh even 25:100 gender ratio is still very high, let's just say that the new gender ratio is 10:100 and pretty much all these 10 men are either low tier normies or incels, what would happen? would they all manage to ascend or not?

As long as it was chad and normies that were gone, the last thing I would need is to live in a world where incels and normies where the majority that disappeared and end up in a situation where chad just gets a bigger harem

I would feel very sad that .is got shutdown because everyone here ascended except for me

Sheboons in the US suprass niggers, still the most unmarried demographic in the US

Im not sure I would ascend even then.

My situation would still remain the same.
I am ugly.

Foids would just start fucking each other or dogs rather than giving an incel a chance

Foids would just start fucking each other or dogs rather than giving an incel a chance
yeah dogpill, horsepill and foidfuckingfoidpill would manifest, at most they would use chad sperm to artifically inseminate and incels would be an even smaller minority that would be hunted, the problem isn't the number of women since its about even, the problem is women themselves, ovER

The situation is getting statistically better with every death man.Men are disposable.

If the Ukraine Russia battle would go on the gender ratio there is going to be in favour of men.

We need something like this on a bigger scale for the gender ratio to reach an equilibrium.

There are too many men!

I don't say human death is good but those women aborting girls and keeping only boys are the real devil.

The situation is getting statistically better with every death man.Men are disposable.

If the Ukraine Russia battle would go on the gender ratio there is going to be in favour of men.

We need something like this on a bigger scale for the gender ratio to reach an equilibrium.

There are too many men!

I don't say human death is good but those women aborting girls and keeping only boys are the real devil.
Go off yourself, you demonic evil coward.

Let's say that tomorrow you woke up, and suddenly the gender ratio was altered to be about 25:100 men to women worldwide (miracle happened at night).

How would you feel personally about this? Do you think this would negatively impact women? How do you think other women would feel knowing that given this gender ratio; a sizeable demographic of women would either never have a partner, or have to enter a polyamorous relationship?

i am asking this because i think that if the % of men in the world decreased then this could be a possible solution to inceldom. toilets still value getting in a relationship no matter how bad looking their partners are. even ugly men will become like gold and their SMV will increase greatly.

or do you think that toilets will just turn lesbian and fuck each other since males aren't enough for everyone?
That's pretty much what happened after ww2 and there was a massive baby boom.

If they were all kind to me I would do it

It wouldn’t make a difference because 100% of women go for the top 3% of guys.

Outcome:
1) nothing changes for incels
2) prepare for the biggest breakdown of critical infrastructure the world has ever witnessed. 3/4 reduction in male population? That far fewer people extracting oil from the earth, maintaining power and telecoms and mechanical equipment, fewer hands ensuring that goods are transported across the seas. Nobody to do medical procedures (real medical procedures tbh foids basically just become RNs) nobody inventing new shit. It would be hell on earth with significantly majority holenigger population.

muh women women women idk what that is, you mean toilets?

This happened in post WW2 Russia, some schizos believe it’s why Slavic women are so pretty.

The remaining men could pick whoever they wanted and they naturally chose hot bitches. When the ratio is that fucked it’s literally Hypergamy reversed.

Go off yourself, you demonic evil coward.
774062 66d20043b0bde45bd9461925c807b179

Yup I'd advocated for this.
The problem is you'd have to have a lot of control, male fetuses would have to be aborted (most of them) and that isn't something normies would get behind.

Yup I'd advocated for this.
The problem is you'd have to have a lot of control, male fetuses would have to be aborted (most of them) and that isn't something normies would get behind.
Or even forum members

It wouldn’t make a difference because 100% of women go for the top 3% of guys.
Given sufficient male scarcity I think it would work. There would be enough desperate women trying to solve their biological imperative

I will be sad because my entire gender is degraded. They will think men like some piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back