Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how would you feel if someone goes er on your mom?

someone goes er on your mom and a bunch of others.

• Total voters
NonNT

NonNT

Recruit
★★★★
let’s say someone in your area decides to go er and follows his footsteps. he takes out a bunch of beckys, stacies and chads etc, but then it happens. your mom gets caught in the crossfire. now imagine logging into this forum, and you see your fellow brocels celebrating that. how would you feel? would you even stay on this forum? or will you just not care because you hate your mom?

I know a lot of incels had good mothers.

And I'm here to tell you, I'm not one of them.

Kill that bitch, do the job for me and take the fall for it. I'd gladly worship you for that.

Kill that bitch, do the job for me and take the fall for it. I'd gladly worship you for that.
damn, that’s brutal. i don’t even blame you if that’s how you feel. i was lucky that my mom has always been there for me

I hate my mom but idk how i would feel tbh

My mom is actually good, so i'd be vengeful

This. I would gladly kill her myself but I just don't want to end up in prison for such a stupid useless slut

i like my mother she cooks pancakes and she understands my inceldome so i would go out of my way to hunt him and stone him to death