Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you feel if an ugly foid simped for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
We all know that foids get simps since they are little shits, All the attention from cucks trying to propagate their genes...But how about if an unicorn foid dit this for you? Lets say a landwhale/ 3/10 hole is obsessed with you at the point of even stalk you, Yeah all the quick sex and shit you can make her do for you, But at the risk of pregnancy or she becoming a pain in the ass when you are done farkin her subhuman hole, How would you feel? :smonk:

Really great, i would feel like 1/100th of what Chad feels

fuck yeah that would be awesome, I’d love nothing more than actual female attention.

I want a 3/10 to grab me and beg me to fuck her more than a 5/10+ girl to give me starfish sex. if she’s over 200 lbs sex would be difficult though.

i would fuck her

Only she was below 5'3 . :feelswhat:

Its my preference. Society needs to respect that. :feelskek::feelsgah:

I'd feel flattered.

Would reciprocate if she's 3/10 but not if she's a landwhale. Fatness is preventable and indicative of not having life together.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I would feel validated and get sex but it wouldn't make me happy or fulfilled. I dont think that girls or sex is the answer to my problems

We all know that foids get simps since they are little shits, All the attention from cucks trying to propagate their genes...But how about if an unicorn foid dit this for you? Lets say a landwhale/ 3/10 hole is obsessed with you at the point of even stalk you, Yeah all the quick sex and shit you can make her do for you, But at the risk of pregnancy or she becoming a pain in the ass when you are done farkin her subhuman hole, How would you feel? :smonk:

give her a chance. I’m a lot of bad things but I am not a hypocrite

I would fuck her. I mean, that's a strange question. It's an incel forum. Well, at least, it's meant to be an incel forum. JFL.

As long as she isn’t too fat, have at least noticeable curves and non-deformed face I’m ok

I'd feel flattered.

Would reciprocate if she's 3/10 but not if she's a landwhale. Fatness is preventable and indicative of not having life together.
So true

I would convince her to give me money and expensive gifts. Additionally, I would let her run errands for me. Financially ruining a whore must feel so fucking good :feelsdevil:

Some (distant) Chad acquaintance of mine was jobless for a little while and used some 4/10 single mom as his pay pig. He promised her to pay back all the money he borrowed from her, but he didn't pay back a single dime and he doesn't plan on paying anything back. He has a pretty good job now and he could pay back all that money, but he simply doesn't give fuck. Gigabased :smonk:

If I was a Chad, I would do the exact same thing: Use holes for their money and mentally abusing them. Sigma Male Grindset :feelsdevil:

Thoughts? @Broly @Transcended Trucel

So true

I would convince her to give me money and expensive gifts. Additionally, I would let her run errands for me. Financially ruining a whore must feel so fucking good :feelsdevil:

Some (distant) Chad acquaintance of mine was jobless for a little while and used some 4/10 single mom as his pay pig. He promised her to pay back all the money he borrowed from her, but he didn't pay back a single dime and he doesn't plan on paying anything back. He has a pretty good job now and he could pay back all that money, but he simply doesn't give fuck. Gigabased :smonk:

If I was a Chad, I would do the exact same thing: Use holes for their money and mentally abusing them. Sigma Male Grindset :feelsdevil:

Thoughts? @Broly @Transcended Trucel
based as fuck

If youl say “ew” nigga you on the wrong forum! Yeah id gladly be happy

Drop the landwhale characteristic and I'd be on cloud 9. :feelsohh:

I would ghost her plain and simple. If I'm not attracted then no point wasting time. I'm shit at keeping up appearences anyway, cut people pff real quick

landwhale/ 3/10 hole is obsessed
Not attracted to any female below a 4 (not a volcel :feelshaha:, foids arent attracted to me anyway) but if it were to happen I wouldnt be complaining :feelsautistic:

ur not an incel if you can't have sex due to standards

Drop the fat part and it would be good.

I'd become very suspicious

id feel flattered and gain a confidence boost definitely

A 3/10 stalking me? Sounds like a dream come true. I'd be down for that but you lost me at landwhale. It would still feel good to be wanted I guess but I couldn't reciprocate.

beautiful example of hypocritical "rules for thee but not for me" mindset. I understand people in this thread would probably love the attention but why you gotta act like being ugly makes a woman less valuable...I mean that would mean valuing a woman as a human being first I guess something very few if any people here are capable of

She'd better be doing more than simping.

Last edited:
I'd do a vasectomy and fuck her raw to the moon and back because I'm not a VOLCEL :feelsree::feelsree:

i would make the simp self improve jfl and id feel great. imagine having that transformative power