Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you feel getting reverse pump and dumped by foids ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Obviously will never happen, but just a hypothetical scenario: Lets say you are attractive and are able to get foids. The clue is that no foid will ever truly love you. They will use you like a human sex toy and once you are done fucking, she doesnt want to have anything to do with you anymore and ignores all your messages and you wont be able to get into a LTR. Would you like that or would that devastate you ?

Last edited:
Better then now but still bad in the long run.

Wouldn't be my pick over having one loving GF, but it would feel a hundred times better than my current life

i think it would be a very nice situation for a while but eventually get boring and I’d start wanting to settle down in a proper relationship

Would love fucking a girl each day. Who wants kids anyways

I'd prefer being able to get a ltr, but this would be better than my current situtation

I just want a new woman to punch through every day, even though it'd get boring in the long run idrc as long as im getting action

Obviously will never happen, but just a hypothetical scenario: Lets say you are attractive and are able to get foids. The clue is that no foid will ever truly love you. They will use you like a human sex toy and once you are done fucking, she doesnt want to have anything to do with you anymore and ignores all your messages and you wont be able to get into a LTR. Would you like that or would that devastate you ?
Thats my dream.

i think it would be a very nice situation for a while but eventually get boring and I’d start wanting to settle down in a proper relationship
Same. I crave a long term monogamous relationship with one woman who loves me and is somewhat attractive. I want this far more than sex with random hoes. But, nonetheless, sex with random women all the time would still be far better than my current situation and I'd gladly take it

I'll pump and dump them before they dump me

I wouldn't even mind that because it's way better than my current situation