Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you execute a feminist in a videogame

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★
You have to press F and you get to choose your method.

(Disclaimer these women wish you dead)

The roasties shall become the toasties

I'd free her from captivity Mr federal!

Force her to marry a subhuman & have his children

Biggest nightmare for feminists

Force her to marry a subhuman & have his children

Biggest nightmare for feminists
The only way, So she isnt for equality in wafare but only in birth, WELL 10000000 MEN ARE DYING IN UKRAINE WHILE SHE HAS ONLYFANS MANSIONS, FUCK HER, TAKE HER PROPERTY, ALL THOSE SOLDIERS DIDNT DIE FOR NOTHING!, Male suffering is very real and what she do? Spread her legs online!

Last edited:
I wouldn't execute her, I would keep her as a sex slave.

Throw her in a pit full of curries

Rape her, break every one of her fingers and toes, then rip out every tooth, then light her on fire. If I’m in a good mood I may just rape her and end her quick with a gunshot to the head.

Rape her, break every one of her fingers and toes, then rip out every tooth, then light her on fire. If I’m in a good mood I may just rape her and end her quick with a gunshot to the head.
Fair enough, They would want you dead anyway.

Force her to be in relationship with subhuman male feminist

I'd delete her social media account

The BKAs of the word have become hip to the whole "in Minecraft" thingy. So no I do not wish harm upon anyone, I am mature enough to realize that social and philosophical disagreements aren't ground for violence.

Force her to do a tiktok live where she denies the holocaust, moon landing,9 /11, COVID.

Why's a feminist any worse than an undeserving wealthy OnlyFans prostitute or general influencer?

Destroying all makeup or makeup production capability will be enough to send these cunts mental

Why's a feminist any worse than an undeserving wealthy OnlyFans prostitute or general influencer?

Destroying all makeup or makeup production capability will be enough to send these cunts mental
Kill all of them

The BKAs of the word have become hip to the whole "in Minecraft" thingy. So no I do not wish harm upon anyone, I am mature enough to realize that social and philosophical disagreements aren't ground for violence.
:dafuckfeels:

DOOM glory kill

You have to press F and you get to choose your method.

(Disclaimer these women wish you dead)
Blow legs off with a shotgun, then arms, if she doesnt bleed out within 3 minutes then she gets beheaded. (ALL IN VIDEOGAME)

Dead Space necromorphs attack her