Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you customize your robo gf?

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★★
When the Chinese eventually invent high tech robo gfs with personalities using artifitial intelligence, how will you customize the way your robo gf looks and how would you customize the personality?

I actually major in Computer Science, so maybe I can help the Chinese with their invention :feelshmm:

submissive, obedient, polite, decently smart. About 5'3 with a slim build, yo

When the Chinese eventually invent high tech robo gfs with personalities using artifitial intelligence, how will you customize the way your robo gf looks and how would you customize the personality?
nude, sits around all day admiring me, silent

big bobs, cute petite face,curvy hips, big ass,thick thighs, light brown olive skin, amber eyes, slim belly, good waist, long dark brown hair, hourglass figure,straight nose, thin lips sharpe facial features

how will you customize the way your robo gf looks and how would you customize the personality?
Personality: likes me, sweet, not judgemental (she can be judgemental of other people, just not me,) loyal, protective of me, not smart so she's very impressed by my intelligence, not slutty and never did anything slutty, creative, fun, and vivacious.

Appearance: tall (5'7+,) thin, dark hair with bangs, long, pointy nose, good, defined jaw and pointy chin, white, can be pale or tan (dark eyes prefered if tan,) long, pretty feet and hands, cute boobs, hairy pussy but shaved legs and underarms, has jew accent but masks it.
667def56bc0bddcf7b25dac429a813ed
Quite insecure about my nose some days are better than v0 v27jinf8a47d1
Tumblr n4b6jhWZJr1s6g1eyo1 1280
4b0fb30e65598b86152a476a9a2269c6
Baby bangs
Tumblr oijpbcOufn1uwmg49o1 640
20231108 154451
VideoCapture 20230210 073806
One time I drew a robot girlfriend but it looked very different.
20221215 082234

Last edited: