Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you break up with your shitty girlfriend

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★
Imagine you have a girlfriend, but you aren't happy with your relationship anymore. Her once good looks have faded, she's gained quite a few pounds, she never wants to have sex anymore, she's a nagging cunt, and you truly just don't love her anymore.... how would you break up with her.

Personally I think I'd do this: I'd make her a nice meal but sprinkle in little bits of my own shit into her food. I'd repeat this numerous times to get her to acclimate to the taste and smell of my feces. I would slowly start increasing the portions of my shit that I put into her food until she is completely used to and unbothered by the taste and smell of my shit. Finally, I'd make a delicious chocolate cake for her birthday, but what she doesn't know is, there is a massive clump of my shit hidden in the middle of the cake. I'd sing her happy birthday, but then "PSYCH BITCH" I'd shove her face directly into the shit cake like that one zoomer trend.

TZZDPp

After this I'd tell her to get the fuck out of my life.

If she refuses, I bash her skull with a brick, but this isn't necessary if she just simply leaves

Based as fuck man. Also, hello IT!

Sounds pretty good to me :feelsokman:

Mozart would approve

Nah they wouldn't post this. They'll only post threads about rApE or killing women. It is based though
You're probably right, but I think it's like a badge of honor so many of your other threads make it onto IT, lol.

You're probably right, but I think it's like a badge of honor so many of your other threads make it onto IT, lol.
I'm proud of the fact I've pissed off so many members of that cancerous subreddit

If your sub chad, you won't have to do anything tbh, just expose her to chads in the streets

They love the dark triad types

Also foids don't usually get so insufferable unless they've settled on you
Yep. Never marry a foid who is settling with you. My father got no sex, kisses, or love from my mother in over 12 years before he died.

This hypothetical is too absurd to even humor
I think this every time someone asks me if I've "been talking to any girls recently." At this point only Dalle 3 could portray me with a gf