Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How would you ascend if you become a billionaire?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
In this hypothetical you buy a lottERy ticketD and win a billion $
What would you do next? How would you ascend?

rebuild unit 731 and experiment on noodlewhores by injecting syphilis into them

Don’t need to do anything, just invest attend billionaire events and money hungry demons will be obsessed with me

Buy a harem of rotating whores pretending to be cat girls and living with me as bangmaids for 3 months. What else?

In this hypothetical you buy a lottERy ticketD and win a billion $
What would you do next? How would you ascend?
Id goto asia and slay and spend as little as possible and enjoy the rest of my life having booty dangling for me from left and right

Hair transplant.
I have a chronic kidney disease, so I will paid for good dietician and personal trainer to help me become lean.
Then I try tinder.
If this will not help, then plastic surgery.

Buy a harem of rotating whores pretending to be cat girls and living with me as bangmaids for 3 months. What else?
Just rape the maid at a cat cafe

Hair transplant.
I have a chronic kidney disease, so I will paid for good dietician and personal trainer to help me become lean.
Then I try tinder.
If this will not help, then plastic surgery.
I had surgery, My nose is still halfway fucked up

Nope nope nope. Would become a prime target to be taken advantage of. Not even whores are safe, what with their underhanded tactics of condom cum retrieval from men they wish to ensnare. Not sure what I'd do. Eat more food, buy whatever I wish. My billionaire status would be kept under lock and key.

Last edited:
Where would you buy them?

I would betabuxx a submissive Black woman.

Well that would be about 500 million after all taxes.

I'd set aside a few million for hedonism and surgerymaxxing, 10 million so I could live the rest of my life comfortably without having to work, and the rest I would use to try and steer humanity towards transhumanism, which is the only true solution to black pill problems as they are rooted in biology.

I'd have to put a lot of thought into how I would do that. (Investment? Propaganda? Creating my own project from the ground up?) Obviously I'm far too low IQ to do such a thing on my on so i'd need guidance from experts I can actually trust.

Of course, there's a good chance that even with hundreds of millions or even a billion, I wouldn't be able to make a significant impact. But it's worth a try and even if I failed completely, I'd have money set aside to live the rest of my days off of.

I would ascend in a jetpack

Buy a teen wife and move to Alaska.

I'd create a sugar daddy Tinder app with me being the only male member

I'd try to ruin the economy somehow and accelerate collapse

Start the Lolita Express 2

Money cannot make you ascend. The poorest chad has a million times SMV than a billioner incel. Yes, you can buy a girl, but you cannot make her wet for you.

I wouldn't.
Just NEETmaxx. :feelscomfy:

How is this Even a question? I would breed dozens of stacies.

Nope nope nope. Would become a prime target to be taken advantage of. Not even whores are safe, what with their underhanded tactics of condom cum retrieval from men they wish to ensnare. Not sure what I'd do. Eat more food, buy whatever I wish. My billionaire status would be kept under lock and key.
High IQ.

Flaunt My money on Instagram and then bombard random stacies with date requests.
How is this different than getting a prostitute?

By finding a giga stacy model as surrogate mother for my kids, kek

Foids from poorer countries will whore themselves to rich people.