Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How would u rate this Foid ?

that's a demon

6/10 because here genes are still decent the only problem would be raising the children properly with a mentally unstable mother that poisons their soul just with here physical appearance
id honestly go full burka and have them only see her eyes until theyre 30yo

Imagine how many white cocks she sucked and now she's turning to islam,absolutely disgusting. 0/10 like all noodlewhores, they're a bunch of lizards.

there's no reason why i wouldn't fuck her so long as she's not a tranny

I think without tattoos she would look hot, but with them she is ugly and her face barely looks human. Don't know how to rate it though.

I’m going to get nightmare this day, thanks op. I can’t fucking sleep already for past few weeks now with this foid, I’m genuinely going to had a nightmare

She looks like this shit, 1/10
669693033_9479455_1706x960.jpg

Imagine this being your only way to "stand out" or "be unique". What a waste of oxygen that thing is lmfao.

Clown universe

Ugly af but has a hole so it doesn't matter (I mean in first place it doesn't matter because I can't have her)

The last one tries to lose weight, what is the problem here?

Before islam 0/10

After islam 0/10

The horror film character in the OP needs a drone strike ASAP.

Tbh that can be extended to the subhuman garbage in the rest of the tweets. Feed them to the animals in the zoo.

Would rather jerk off then touch that tattooed dumb slut.

She needs more facial bruses

6 brought down to a 4. Those tattoos are awful.