Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would the left wing and right wing react if they knew that Israelis are mostly brown?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Most people imagine Israelis as blonde New Yorkers with blue eyes but Jews from Arab countries (55% of Israel's population) are all brown and about half of European Jews are brown. So about 80% of Israelis have brown skin. How would the left wing and right wing react to this info?

Both sides wouldn't care as long they still have their pockets lined up with shekels

This is what the average far right Israeli settler extremist looks like
X20alr5xlotb1

I'm not sure how leftists would be able to argue against Israeli settler colonialism if they knew this. They operate entirely under the assumption that Israeli Jews are indistinguishable from white Aryans

common misconception, askhenazi jews arent even that white not to mention shephardic ones ( some askhenazi are quite white, but mostly just jews who likely were just slavs due to their ancestors ).

I know that liberals think that JOOS are all blue blonds :lul: :lul: :lul: which fuels their hatred towards them

Israeli of danubian nordid phenotype

960full-lynn-zuckerman.jpg

Rightwingers would still simp for them because they hate muslims and they cry about the 6 gorillion + all their online influencers are jewish shills.

I don't care what the left does.

common misconception, askhenazi jews arent even that white not to mention shephardic ones ( some askhenazi are quite white, but mostly just jews who likely were just slavs due to their ancestors ).

I know that liberals think that JOOS are all blue blonds :lul: :lul: :lul: which fuels their hatred towards them

Israeli of danubian nordid phenotype

960full-lynn-zuckerman.jpg
Would rape her jewish cunt while screaming Anne Frank at her and dasking those buttcheeks!

they have the exact same genetics as greeks, most jews are ashkenazis. the left would be right to argue that israel is just a med country, making a valid comparison between it and spain(which was one of the major European colonial powers, at a certain point the wealthiest and most powerful one), so i don't see how israel would be exempt from being painted with the brush of white colonialism.

they have the exact same genetics as greeks, most jews are ashkenazis. the left would be right to argue that israel is just a med country, making a valid comparison between it and spain(which was one of the major European colonial powers, at a certain point the wealthiest and most powerful one), so i don't see how israel would be exempt from being painted with the brush of white colonialism.
Ashkenazim are a minority among Israeli Jews today

Wokeists have been debating whether or not meds are white lately. There is a developing trend of leftists pushing the overton window by complaining about microaggressions and racial stereotypes against Italians. One major upside of this take is that ancient Greece and Rome are now officially BIPOC culture. The fact that a sizable portion of colonialism is no longer white people's fault is a major stumbling block though. Regardless it would be hilarious if Nintendo had to cancel Mario for being a racial caricature because American culture warriors decided that Italians are protected people of color

hmm ? while ashkenazis are similiar phenotypes to greeks i doubt that they are 100% same at least when it comes to genetics

Are you from US ?

if you are white then good fucking :feelsokman:
Just fuck off i am not a chad stop trying to paint me into something with your snide remarks, You can shove that up your ass and fuck off!

Ashkenazim are a minority among Israeli Jews today

Wokeists have been debating whether or not meds are white lately. There is a developing trend of leftists pushing the overton window by complaining about microaggressions and racial stereotypes against Italians. One major upside of this take is that ancient Greece and Rome are now officially BIPOC culture. The fact that a sizable portion of colonialism is no longer white people's fault is a major stumbling block though. Regardless it would be hilarious if Nintendo had to cancel Mario for being a racial caricature because American culture warriors decided that Italians are protected people of color
well i wonder how south americans would feel about the spanish being granted the label of a fellow POC ethnic brethren. the japanese are allowed to have misogyny, rape, prime JBs and incel/loser fetishization in their media so if anything, mario would be the last on their list of icks.

hmm ? while ashkenazis are similiar phenotypes to greeks i doubt that they are 100% same at least when it comes to genetics
Both Ashkenaz and Sephardic genetic Y-DNA structure are much the same. Both crossed paths in Caucasian Albania (todays Azerbaijan).

Udi people = Judah (Jews)

IMG 3114
IMG 3716

People think there white because they use femoid Ukrainian super models as propaganda.