Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would society change if parents realized sadists do the best in this world and raised their children accordingly

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I honestly believe if it was finally realized that raising your kid to be a sociopath and a sadist is the best way to lead to future success then overall depression and suicide would drop. It’s better to raise a child to thrive in this cruel, awful world and hope he eventually learns to do “good” things then lying to a genetic failure and hope things work out for him. Plastic surgery would be viewed as essential for ugly kids and many lives would be saved in the long term.

Murder and Rap would increase a ton tbh

How you raise a kid to act has little impact on its future, it’s mostly dependent on genetic predetermined neurological architecture

How you raise a kid to act has little impact on its future, it’s mostly dependent on genetic predetermined neurological architecture
Agreed but like I said some ugly bastards would be saved as parents would have the social “ok” to get their kid plastic surgery to prevent a life of torment.

so if you were a parent, what would you do, nothing?

Agreed but like I said some ugly bastards would be saved as parents would have the social “ok” to get their kid plastic surgery to prevent a life of torment.
They are doing that in South Korea right now
Pretty extreme but I see ur point

Asides from resources and essential skills, yeah that’s it. Life is no fun without unknowns, you can’t encompass reality with basic advice. Ultimately long term decision making and action patterns are determined by your frontal cortex genetics.

Last edited:
There is almost nothing of consequence that you can do to improve your child’s odds of success/happiness in life. Pretty much the only things you can give them are good genes and money. Parenting for the most part is a meme beyond “don’t beat your kids”.

In a world where everyone gets the same treatment and resources, genetic superiority matters even more

There is almost nothing of consequence that you can do to improve your child’s odds of success/happiness in life. Pretty much the only things you can give them are good genes and money. Parenting for the most part is a meme beyond “don’t beat your kids”.
low IQ. Studies show single parent households cause problems for Children. There was a survey here asking how incels here live in single parent homes at a higher rate than the general population.
Pretty extreme but I see ur point

Asides from resources and essential skills, yeah that’s it. Life is no fun without unknowns, you can’t encompass reality with basic advice. Ultimately long term decision making and action patterns are determined by your frontal cortex genetics.
blackpilled vs bluepilled knowledge can make or break normie men in teen years

I mean it sounds fucked up at first but if you think it through it could actually work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back