Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would one go about becoming an executioner?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It just seems really badass tbh
161szczafbl41.png

Tukang+Pancung+Kepala+Yang+Terkemuka+Di+Arab+Saud1.jpg

Do you think this guy gets pussy?

I wish we still had public executions

Executioners, in the US at least, are not an actual job. For the majority of US based executions they just give some poor corrections officer a little bonus if he pulls the switch. I know at some point they did a 3 way system with a priest and the warden, but I don’t know if that is current.

Executioners, in the US at least, are not an actual job. For the majority of US based executions they just give some poor corrections officer a little bonus if he pulls the switch. I know at some point they did a 3 way system with a priest and the warden, but I don’t know if that is current.
Yeah I think the best way would be to become a corrections officer in a state that has death penalty. Not sure how it works in more based Arab countries.

@Colvin76 Is this guy a blackcel?

:giga:
I'd like to be the one who sharpens the sword.

Ofc he gets pussy, just look at the way the interviewer is looking at him lol
Nah man I dont think so, Arabs are majorly fucked up with the way Islam did away with their whole ethnic hierachy overnight. I know ethnic gulf Arabs feel insecure af about Zoroastrians and white passing Pashtun, especially if they jacked, and they take it out by looking down on black Arabs, who then look down on black Africans and curry migrant workers.
The executioner is probably a shit job that's why a black Arab is doing it

he gets the leftovers

lol at that job

Nah man I dont think so, Arabs are majorly fucked up with the way Islam did away with their whole ethnic hierachy overnight. I know ethnic gulf Arabs feel insecure af about Zoroastrians and white passing Pashtun, especially if they jacked, and they take it out by looking down on black Arabs, who then look down on black Africans and curry migrant workers.
The executioner is probably a shit job that's why a black Arab is doing it
Even Arabs consider curries to be bottom tier?

I considered this also. Looking in to it tbh

Just become an executioner theory