Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How would dying chink nations such as japan and south korea sustain their demographics and avoid economical collapse?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Would they start importing immigrants?
Would they enforce birth rates?
Would they import whitu cocku en masses?
Would they simply go extinct and allow economy to crumble?

What their actions gonna be?

I love japan so I wanna save it with my cock

Their only hope is if they somehow break free of Israeli/American control and find a way to implement totalitarian patriarchy

That just sounds like wishful thinking though, so I most likely see 3 happening and then 1 after

They'll either all become hapacels or just go extinct.

I most likely see 3 happening and then 1 after
Reason why is cause most whites who move abroad to East Asia tend to be liberal/leftist types

As we all know, white left wingers are basically just the lite version of jews. You can see plenty of English teachers based in Japan or S. Korea whining about how their refugee policies are so rayciss n shieet and how they have a moral obligation to flood their countries with brown migrants like Europe

As we all know, white left wingers are basically just the lite version of jews.
Literally look at images of LGBT marches in Japan. It’s literally all Western expats in the crowds :feelskek:

Honestly it will be some combination of accepting the new world order, immagration and automation replacing wageslaves. A global population decline is all part of the plan. A smaller population and a population dependent on the state is easier to control. :blackpill:

I think Japanese and Korean's might be too ethnically prideful to start importing immigrants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back