Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how would a therapist actually help an incel? what do normgroids mean with "go to therapy, teehee"?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★★
it seems to be 100% useless other than feeding the guy with overdose levels of copium and make him delusional

Therapy is a scam. It's just reassurance for women

It's just reassurance for women
:yes:for bullshit problems which dissappear once you say them out loud. Never helped anyone with real problems. People be like, "I'm going to therapy 25 years and it helps me" jfl

Therapy is brainwashing you to accept your unfair circumstances without questioning them

Therapists tell you things that you already know

Therapy doesn’t work for men

some neetbux programs needs you too go to one

theRapist will just gaslight you.

therapy ruined my life. I hate therapists

"Therapist" can't help anyone, not just incels. It's a scam. The only one who can help you is a psychiatrist because he can give you antidepressants and they will slightly help.

Venting can be nice but it doesn't solve anything,
I think it's mostly for people with fake problems who are too dumb to think for themselves.

Therapy is a scam. It's just reassurance for women
I think it can help with people who have very low self awareness, basically for people who are too stupid to understand what their problems are and how to deal with them.

If you’re the type that can benefit from paid friendship it might work for you.

For every other incel it’s a scam.

Therapy only helps people who have a pretty good life but just need a little help “organizing their thoughts” a bit. Basically, therapy only helps women. Therapy can do absolutely nothing to fix the core problems of your life like social isolation and loneliness.

Therapy can do absolutely nothing to fix the core problems of your life like social isolation and loneliness.
This is most brutal.
When I was trying to talk about loneliness (sexlessness and lack of social life) any modERating thERapist (group thERapy) was trying to make my thread cease to exist.

Btw most people's (2/3 are females) problems there are about relationships. Being nonNT in group of NTs even in thERapy is endless mogging contest.

This is most brutal.
When I was trying to talk about loneliness (sexlessness and lack of social life) any modERating thERapist (group thERapy) was trying to make my thread cease to exist.

Btw most people's (2/3 are females) problems there are about relationships. Being nonNT in group of NTs even in thERapy is endless mogging contest.
Yep. Also, always remember that a foid therapist CANNOT comprehend what true loneliness feels like, and will never understand how hard it is for you. They only experienced the easy life and act like it’s that easy for everyone.