Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Women View Men: Sub5 vs Chad

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Imagine walking down the street and you're approached by a disgusting woman. She's ugly, hairy, smelly, dark-skinned, balding, bad face, fat and Aboriginal. She nervously asks you for directions. How would you react? Probably with a visercal sense of disgust and you'd try to stop talking to her by giving her a brief answer or outright ignoring and get as far away as possible as quickly as you can, right?

Now imagine being approached by an 18 yr old Foid with decent skin, slightly cute, a nice body etc. She asks you the exact same question. You'd obviously answer enthusiastically and as accurately as you could and also probably try to make more conversation and maybe ask for her number. Overall, she'd walk away having had a super pleasant experience.

I think we can all agree how we would react in this situation. It's just human nature.

It is the EXACT same but DEGREES of MAGNITUDE WORSE for foids being approached by men. Meaning that if you're sub 5 and you approach women you'd get the same reaction as the most subhuman woman would if she approached a man. The opposite is also true, a Chad approaching a woman would only get the same reaction a moderately attractive woman would if she approached a man BECAUSE the man is Chad and top tier. If he was slightly above average like the woman I described women wouldn't react in the same way and MIGHT give the Normie guy the same reaction as the sub 5 guy depending on several factors.

This is all because women's disgust responses are far higher. You need to be way less subhuman as a woman to be accepted by men than the other way around.

The worst thing is that even the aboriginal foid would probably even get at least a lukewarm reaction from plenty of desperate LTNs or below, not totally willing to squander their chance at maybe enticing such a sub 4 foid; simply the current state of hypergamy and foid privilege... :reeeeee:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

The worst thing is that even the aboriginal foid would probably even get at least a lukewarm reaction from plenty of desperate LTNs or below, not totally willing to squander their chance at maybe enticing such a sub 4 foid; simply the current state of hypergamy and foid privilege... :reeeeee:
Yeah that's the most brutal part. Simply being a woman, no matter how ugly is a guarantee that you will get validation. You simply need to be female and someone somewhere will flood you with love and compliments and attention. The same cannot be said for any man by default.

Imagine walking down the street and you're approached by a disgusting woman. She's ugly, hairy, smelly, dark-skinned, balding, bad face, fat and Aboriginal. She nervously asks you for directions. How would you react? Probably with a visercal sense of disgust and you'd try to stop talking to her by giving her a brief answer or outright ignoring and get as far away as possible as quickly as you can, right?

Now imagine being approached by an 18 yr old Foid with decent skin, slightly cute, a nice body etc. She asks you the exact same question. You'd obviously answer enthusiastically and as accurately as you could and also probably try to make more conversation and maybe ask for her number. Overall, she'd walk away having had a super pleasant experience.

I think we can all agree how we would react in this situation. It's just human nature.

It is the EXACT same but DEGREES of MAGNITUDE WORSE for foids being approached by men. Meaning that if you're sub 5 and you approach women you'd get the same reaction as the most subhuman woman would if she approached a man. The opposite is also true, a Chad approaching a woman would only get the same reaction a moderately attractive woman would if she approached a man BECAUSE the man is Chad and top tier. If he was slightly above average like the woman I described women wouldn't react in the same way and MIGHT give the Normie guy the same reaction as the sub 5 guy depending on several factors.

This is all because women's disgust responses are far higher. You need to be way less subhuman as a woman to be accepted by men than the other way around.
You see all these women showing off their bodies while they care more about ours

Women have a far greater sense of disgust than that. If you are sub4 truecel like me, women will literally avoid interacting with you after seeing your face, even online as friends. That Discord foid I spent 2.5 hours talking to, ghosted me after seeing my face in video, then made fun of me on group VC for an hour, laughing at my face, saying I was extremely ugly and she would rather kill herself than hold my hand. She also posted my pic. I am rated around 3.5/10 on average here by men, but women treat me like a deformed 0/10. There's no male equivalent for this, even women with significant deformities are married to LTN or above men, while sub4 men rot. The attractiveness of a woman no matter how deformed never drops to that of a sub4 man.