Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How women view average men

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Nyttkuva 2024 04 17 190010

Nyttkuva 2024 04 17 190226

Nyttkuva 2024 04 17 190337

Nyttkuva 2024 04 17 190532

Nyttkuva 2024 04 17 190729

Nyttkuva 2024 04 17 190908

Attachments

• Näyttökuva 2024-04-17 190154.png
    Näyttökuva 2024-04-17 190154.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 170
Why did they have to be like this. Fucking cunts!

"Its an ocean of regulars and maybe 1 or 2 guys out of 3000 that are attractive"

Literally Chad only

Now imagine being below average

I really hope they all suffer

It's so over... man. Foids hate most men. We are doomed, it's so brutal. Most men desire most women, but most foids do not desire us and only want the top 1% of men.

Thank God that 41 year old bitch is likely barren by now, I hope their wombs all rot and wither with out ever producing.

"It's like dating a short guy" proof they view even men who facemogg us at 5'7 as subhuman. Didn't get Chad when they were young and now their ovaries are dust.

A bang average or below average looking foid demanding chad, nothing new to the west. But then again, when she realizes that she will never get chad, will settle for a normie who will give him pitiful sex 2 a year while he is being cucked by chad.

These foids ego's are more gassed up than Anne Frank

Sheboons are not women, they are sheboons

>Where are these regulars? All I see is a sea of solid 3s
Pure foid delusion. And then they tell us looks don't matter.

Fucking nigress praying to the Lord, and I bet he will give her the chad she desires, while my prayers remain unanswered.
Hopefully God kills her in the most brutal way imaginable

They don't confine this to dating, they feel superior and want control. It is not enough to be low profile, they won't leave us alone. We need to do what we can to gaslight and scam these losers; they want war, we give it to them.

It's so over... man. Foids hate most men. We are doomed, it's so brutal. Most men desire most women, but most foids do not desire us and only want the top 1% of men.
Kill foids

One literally called most men 3's
And exposed the Dad bod cope as a fat lie

They don't confine this to dating, they feel superior and want control. It is not enough to be low profile, they won't leave us alone. We need to do what we can to gaslight and scam these losers; they want war, we give it to them.
War on foids

In other words it’s over for the male race.

Imagine being a sub 5 foid making fun of mens looks/height

IMG 3532

Just be a 1 in 3000 man bro. It’s not that hard :foidSoy: :soy: . She couldn’t even say 1 in a hundred. Nope. 1 in fucking 3000

the fairER sex