Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How women truly see incels trying to PUA and use confidence (very brutal)

OldSchoolCel

OldSchoolCel

AncientCel
I don't know if this has been posted here before but it's a super blackpill and shows that incels were right. Always right.

Attachments

• 6o13lfbdhgn01.jpg
    6o13lfbdhgn01.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 167
Clearly written buy a guy

But make no mistake. Women really do think this deep down.

Clearly written buy a guy

But make no mistake. Women really do think this deep down.

What makes you think that?

Women are generally more brutal. I've had women outright say to my face "ewwww, get away from me you freak". Whereas no man has ever said anything like that to me.

Women are generally more brutal. I've had women outright say to my face "ewwww, get away from me you freak". Whereas no man has ever said anything like that to me.

Becaue women are never this upfront, especially online. They have a tendency to lie and say it's all about personality.

Also, when you look at some of the points brought up, you can see that this was clearly written by a blackpilled incel.

well at least shes being fucking honest. the fact still remains that without makeup she would be at the same level as us, perhaps lower.

well at least shes being fucking honest. the fact still remains that without makeup she would be at the same level as us, perhaps lower.
Only their permanent smile makes them worth anything. Like pieces of shit with a tiny gold coin inside.

lol Ive already seen irl that "game" and "confidence" are just tricks used by women to hide how shallow they are

its clear as day women think this way

its clear as day women think this way

It's clear to incels yes. But to see it in writing has a certain feel of acknowledgement that our assumptions were right. Because many people discount the incels knowledge and theories.

Nah its clearly written by a guy because it is written pretty well lol, I don't see women EVER, making comments or posts this well written and honest. Its a guy larping as a woman posting this.

ok which one of you wrote this to "spread le blackpill lol xddd"

"different species", "genetic failure", "get plastic surgery", this has larp written all over it and it's not even clever.

Last edited:
Definitely over for me. Good to know really. False hope with a brutal let down would be even worse. Very sad to give up on any sliver of hope in having children though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back