Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How women ( including your mom ) view you.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
For a woman there are only two types of men, - "real" masculine men to whom she may submit and let them dominate her and have sex with her, and all other types of "men" who are intended to serve her, her's real man, her's children. She don't even view all these 'beta' and 'omega' men as a "men" in a true sense of the word. At best, she pities them or is indifferent towards them, at worst, - looks down on them and despises them. These "men" may be useful to her, they are often kind, caring, empathetic, non combative. So, if the women is smart, she creates an illusion of respect around these "men" ( and soyciety follows her because soyciety is generally controlled by females ) so that they could perform their tasks such as taking care of her emotional well-being ( "male" therapists ), her children ( "beta" provider husband, "men" in education field, health care field etc ), soyciety in general.
Deep down in her heart she don't respect these "men" and don't even consider them as males, so she don't mind if they are performing "girly" or "womanly" things such as taking care of others or working in the "nurturing" fields.
These words are written in blood.

This is it. This is the blackpill. Women dont value anyone. They only want their wants(chads) met and are full of themselves.

This is it. This is the blackpill. Women dont value anyone. They only want their wants(chads) met and are full of themselves.
We have found it. It is over.

Water is wet, tbh, JFL at Mommy coping cels. FK foids.

Alpha fucks beta bucks

I’m not sure how my mother feels about me. My dad is an asshole and yells at her all the time and so does my sister. I’m a typical beta and don’t really get angry

I love my mommy but she does hate me for some reason

For a woman there are only two types of men, - "real" masculine men to whom she may submit and let them dominate her and have sex with her, and all other types of "men" who are intended to serve her, her's real man, her's children. She don't even view all these 'beta' and 'omega' men as a "men" in a true sense of the word. At best, she pities them or is indifferent towards them, at worst, - looks down on them and despises them. These "men" may be useful to her, they are often kind, caring, empathetic, non combative. So, if the women is smart, she creates an illusion of respect around these "men" ( and soyciety follows her because soyciety is generally controlled by females ) so that they could perform their tasks such as taking care of her emotional well-being ( "male" therapists ), her children ( "beta" provider husband, "men" in education field, health care field etc ), soyciety in general.
Deep down in her heart she don't respect these "men" and don't even consider them as males, so she don't mind if they are performing "girly" or "womanly" things such as taking care of others or working in the "nurturing" fields.
These words are written in blood.
Based post mate
I love my mommy but she does hate me for some reason
Lol
Yeah I think I pretty much agree with that

I have noticed that too. Short and unattractive men are usually treated like little boys. The only only other way to be considered a man apart from being good looking is to be intimidating looking. Like a big ugly gorilla looking guy with dark triad will still command some sort of respect