Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will you determine if a girl is virgin or not

ERcell

ERcell

Banned
-
Many guys here are obsessed with marrying virgin girl only. But coming to practical life, how will you determine if a girl is virgin or not since a girl can always lie about her virginity.

I read one guy's ( @StormlitAqua ) post where he wrote that he will send her to doctor to get a virginity test , but the problem here is -

1.. When I was in college one of my good friend was in relationship with a girl from his hometown. It was LDR , they used to meet during holidays and vacation. He never had sex with her but he used to make-out with her , press her boobs and ass and cuddle with her with clothes on. The girl married someone else in an arranged marriage . But even after marriage the girl talked to him ( my friend) behind her husband's back . Will you marry such a girl

2. Another guy whom I met in my job had a gf in college and he too used to only kiss , press boobs-ass .and cuddle with her but with clothes off . They broke up after the college . Will you marry such a girl ?

3. Another guy whom I met in PUA community had a gf but she used to have only oral sex with him Will you marry such a girl?

4. Another guy whom I met in PUA community pulled a girl home on third date but she only gave him blowjobs and told him that she still loves her ex and was saving her for him . He never met the girl again .

5 Also hymen can break from masturbation , cyling or other things . So a mere absence of hymen does not mean a girl is not a virgin.

There is no way to know for sure if a girl is virgin or not , so you should stop obsessing about marrying a virgin girl.

Last edited:
I will look into her eyes

Also no hymen no diamond

because it will look like roast beef

<12 y/o (a stretch these days), massively mentally ill (still a stretch), or deformed/morbidly obese. Keep in mind that a girl with those characteristics is still most likely a whore.

Tattoos, dyed hair, foul language, always wearing revealing clothes... these are the signs of a whore.

1. Check if she's a girl

1) Is she older then 10yo?
If yes, she is no longer a virgin or you have a few months minimum before she loses her cherry
If no, she is 99% a virgin and you better wife her soon

There is no way to know for sure if a girl is virgin or not , so you should stop obsessing about marrying a virgin girl.
Thank you. Its about time someone approached this topic with realism

Simple solution, move to a country with an extremely low age of consent (e.g. mexico (12), japan (13), sweden (15), etc). Date young, of course you'll need to have significant income to pull that off, but what else is there to do than build ones income when you don't have access to sex and you have no social life, all i've ever been doing is climbing the income ladder.

So no, it isn't impossible unless you are some lazy fuck expecting a virgin just to fall in your lap. If you go to one of these countries, and you find a young virgin girl from a poor family, you are pretty much set, they will basically offer their daughter to you if you show them you are financially stable or even wealthy (this goes double for cultures that are still somewhat traditional - e.g. asian cultures).

I don't ever plan on getting married though, but if I ever fall into the virgin wife fantasy again, that would be my strategy. If you get them while they're young, its very unlikely they won't be a virgin, especially based on their family and personality, so its going to take a bit of investigation (stalking) to determine whats what.

Simple solution, move to a country with an extremely low age of consent (e.g. mexico (12), japan (13), sweden (15), etc). Date young, of course you'll need to have significant income to pull that off, but what else is there to do than build ones income when you don't have access to sex and you have no social life, all i've ever been doing is climbing the income ladder.

So no, it isn't impossible unless you are some lazy fuck expecting a virgin just to fall in your lap. If you go to one of these countries, and you find a young virgin girl from a poor family, you are pretty much set, they will basically offer their daughter to you if you show them you are financially stable or even wealthy (this goes double for cultures that are still somewhat traditional - e.g. asian cultures).

I don't ever plan on getting married though, but if I ever fall into the virgin wife fantasy again, that would be my strategy. If you get them while they're young, its very unlikely they won't be a virgin, especially based on their family and personality, so its going to take a bit of investigation (stalking) to determine whats what.

15 and Virgin is not necessarily a good girl

25 and Virgin is a good girl . Because this girl has shown that even with all the temptations she can control her urges .

15 and Virgin is not necessarily a good girl

25 and Virgin is a good girl . Because this girl has shown that even with all the temptations she can control her urges .

1. Well that's a different discussion now isn't it, the topic is how to get a virgin wife, not how to keep your wife faithful

2. That 25 year old virgin may actually end up disappointed after her first time with you, because she'll be thinking - "wait that was it, I waited x amount of years for THIS", because you aren't chad and she has a loose 25 year old cunt that has increased in size over the years, so she can "hold a lot more than what you're packing". This would ironically likely lead to her cheating.

However you don't have to be well endowed to satisfy a virgin 15 year old, now there are exceptions to the rule, some 15 year olds are built like 20 year olds, but most 15 year old females are petite and their vaginal canal isn't very wide or deep. Meaning her first time with you, will be enjoyable and memorable.

So no, its idiotic to marry a middle aged virgin, you won't be able to meet the expectations she's spent almost a decade building up in her head, expectations that only chad can meet.

For her first time she may want her guy to pick her up, carry her to the bedroom and toss her on the bed, are you confident you can lift a 25 year old woman (I'm imagining a big breasted one). The "moment" would be ruined for her if she see's you struggling.

If they're older than 12, they're not.