Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will you cope when you hit 30?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Cons of being 30:
- broken down old body, low testosterone, perfectly fine to give up as no woman will see you as a sexual being
- much slower mind, much lower IQ
- much white guys are nw3 and very bald by this age
Pros:
- no sex drive,
- okay to give up

Body may get worse and yet my life will stay the same.

I'll cope by knowing that i'am closer to death.

I know that I'll busier by then.

Keeping yourself busy during then would enable you to forget somethings.

Higher fwhr than most . tbh

Cons of being dead:

None.

My body is already disgusting and broken down and I already have low T. I have plenty of hair, though. Far too much of it. The kids in my school didn't name me Chewbacca for nothing. I will cope the same way I always cope. Hang out here in the country and LDAR.

Chewbacca said:
My body is already disgusting and broken down and I already have low T. I have plenty of hair, though. Far too much of it. The kids in my school didn't name me Chewbacca for nothing. I will cope the same way I always cope. Hang out here in the country and LDAR.

Body hair = High T. I'm also like you.

Chewbacca said:
Oh, but what about my near non-existent sex drive?

Because we're mentally fucked because of depression and our hell lives. I was a sexual monster when i hit puberty.

Stanx22 said:
Because we're mentally fucked because of depression and our hell lives. I was a sexual monster when i hit puberty.

Well, shit.

mylifeistrash said:
Cons of being 30:
- broken down old body, low testosterone, perfectly fine to give up as no woman will see you as a sexual being
- much slower mind, much lower IQ
- much white guys are nw3 and very bald by this age
Pros:
- no sex drive,
- okay to give up

there won't be a need to cope anymore. everyone knows life ends at 30 so there's no point suffering anymore. you're not "giving up" anything. it's done. over. you're a walking corpse. a deadman. you're already dead, just waiting for your physical demise. which means you can finally forget everything and achieve nirvana

Chewbacca said:
My body is already disgusting and broken down and I already have low T. I have plenty of hair, though. Far too much of it. The kids in my school didn't name me Chewbacca for nothing. I will cope the same way I always cope. Hang out here in the country and LDAR.

its over for Chewbaccacels

30 reporting in. Decided to embrace the cope by stop being 8% bodyfat and swole, whiteknight beta bitch for women. Yea I cryed seeing my progress and life being thrown in the trash, but fuck it the mind adapts to stress. I just dropped 3 grand on a audio set up for my computer to listen to music and play overwatch 24/7 until I die. Oh and btw:

"- no sex drive,"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WRONG!

To think, my dad at that age had 4 kids, a good paying job, and a nice house. At that age I'll be lucky to be making minimum wage, 0 kids, and renting. Alcohol is the only way to cope.

Noobcake said:
I just dropped 3 grand on a audio set up for my computer to listen to music and play overwatch 24/7 until I die. Oh and btw:

Just think of all the normies buying their "loving wife" diamond rings and shit, for her to then give him once a month starfish sex, later divorce him and take it and his house while she goes off to fuck another guy. 

You're pocketing that cash for things you enjoy.

30 is scary. Only 2 years to go and there's so much I haven't experienced.

I will be much better looking at 30 than I was at 20.

In a lot of respects, I have the life experience of an 8 year old. Seeing how most normies live, I don't really care though.

I'll keep on coping. If I can't cope anymore I'll rope.

by doing the same thing im doing now, ldaring

mylifeistrash said:
Cons of being 30:
- low testosterone, perfectly fine to give up as no woman will see you as a sexual being
- no sex drive,
Heh, I wish these were true...