Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will you celebrate the death of Jeremy Meeks?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
I will get an ER special again
ERSpecialDrink

What's going on? Is Jeremy Meeks actually going to be killed?

ER had some good taste ngl.

I had the ER special not to long ago and it was yummy

Keep grinding, keep hustling.

"Blessed are the MEEK, for they will inherit the earth."

MEEK;

Clown Reality. :feelsclown:

Don't ever get up

God has a plan for you

Stop hating on a such great man! Just because he got some girls because of his super great personality doesn't mean you should envy it!!!

NOOOOO, My mascot Kek :feelsPop:

After that there will only be one
mogger remaining, Sean Opry.

Prepare to get mogged.
He is the ultimate boss of mogging, the mogger of moggers, the top of the food chain

He is the ultimate boss of mogging, the mogger of moggers, the top of the food chain
Hes the final boss, Whoever can looksmaxx hardest can take his place :feelsPop::feelskek:

model love GIF

Stop hating on a such great man! Just because he got some girls because of his super great personality doesn't mean you should envy it!!!
Truly an international inspiration

Yeah his showerrecord is very hard to beat
20 showers a day, brushes his teeth ten times a day, radiates an energy due to his positivity and his fun welcoming personality!!!

"I'm telling you guys… anything is possible! Don't ever get up! Keep… Keep grinding, keep hustling… s-shoot for your dreams! You can do anything you want, I-I promise you. You've just got to take that first step. take that hard step of actually doing something!"

I wish I had a good personality like meeks

Idk why my hand looks so fat in that picture
The problem is that it is too small for foids standards nowadays. Foids want men with André The Giant sized hands

The problem is that it is too small for foids standards nowadays. Foids want men with André The Giant sized hands
I've been told a few times IRL I have big hands. I think it is because my jacket is covering some of it.

jeremy meeks is a meme idc