Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will the future be?

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
Will the degeneracy ever end? 
What do you predict will happen?
Personally i hope that blackpill muslim refugees will put end the degeneracy of the west

I dont know, hopefully the blackpill keeps spreading.

My predictions say a meteor will wipe out the planet in less than 300 years.

I won't find out because I'll be dead and gone

Judgement day is coming inshallah, many signs

QuantumDummy said:
My predictions say a meteor will wipe out the planet in less than 300 years.

300 years is a little bit too low and most meteors only destroy certain regions

I hope someone creates an AGI with the goal to make the world a better place,Connects it to the internet,becomes an ASI and then starts killing us all because the world is better without us

The future could be better who knows

"The future is now."

-Normies

Society will only become dumber, more selfish, more degenerate and will stray away only further from its human nature due to excessive integration of technology into daily life. It's a downward spiral since the 1960s tbh.

It will be a hundred times worse, hypergamy will increase so much that even normies will be incel because of the lack if woman available.

Read this:
https://incels.is/Thread-Hypergamy-Predictions

Hypergamy and inceldom will continue to boom until civilisation collapses.

With the election of the God-Emperor and the Brexit referendum, I had some hope that there was finally some push back against the (((globalists))), but the uninterrupted libscreech since then has led me to believe that we are still on a race to the bottom. It's over.

Look to the past if you want to know the future. Eventually we will have a worldwide catastrophe that will severely damage the population and earths resources. Once that happens biological imperatives will be more important for survival and degeneracy will cease to a degree.