Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how will I cope now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I've built tolerance to alcohol. The blackpill overpowers any effects it has. I cant escape these thoughts anymore

Alcohol never really affected me in any way other than making it more difficult to move my tongue and making me slightly nauseous.

tonight was the first time I became an agry drunk. Tried to fight some guy for no reason
I think I will die this weeknd
Incorrect, didn’t you have that drunken outburst at your mom?

Drink more.
Try sniffing sharpies or glue.

Jfl if you stick to just alcohol. There is a whole world of wonderful chemicals out there.

I've built tolerance to alcohol. The blackpill overpowers any effects it has. I cant escape these thoughts anymore
Videogames virtual reality

stop drinking

alcohol is for normies, chads and foids

Are you seriously asking for copes?

Positive copes: Sports, creative things you can do alone like painting, writing, videoediting.
Negative copes: Drugs, drugs, and more drugs.

Also stop drinking if it became worthless to you. It's relatively bad for you if you have an incel body because it makes you fat, skin poor and pushes estrogen.

switch to weed then switch back to alcohol once you gain a tolerance for it

Drank this weekend, alchohol is for normies.

i cant abstain forever from unhelathy copes but i dont want to use drugs every day . stop weed for months now im back but not everyday , my new unhelathy cope is stay allday long in this site

i drink 1 liter beer MAX its good feel , on alco i want to fight ppl , on weed my paranoi is maximum level

Are you seriously asking for copes?

Positive copes: Sports, creative things you can do alone like painting, writing, videoediting.
Negative copes: Drugs, drugs, and more drugs.

Also stop drinking if it became worthless to you. It's relatively bad for you if you have an incel body because it makes you fat, skin poor and pushes estrogen.
Strong username tho. :feelskek::feelskek:

switch to weed then switch back to alcohol once you gain a tolerance for it
Weed has a reverse tolerance effect. It's a weird drug. That means as you use it it takes less of it to have the same linear effects.

i haven't had alcohol in years. am i missing anything?

Switch to cocaine, then cocaine+alcohol

Strong username tho. :feelskek::feelskek:
> username checks out
Cucc

Maybe its time for a break, you'll get the craving back sooner or later.

Dont drink if ur not gonna get anything from it thi

Mix alcohol and painkillers

Don't actually do this retard you'll fucking die

Mix alcohol and painkillers

Don't actually do this retard you'll fucking die
I mixed vicodin+alcohol+xanax earlier this year. Felt sick the next day but I was alright. I have a feeling I'd be one of those unlucky guys who survives a suicide attempt
OP, you still with us bro?
yeah, lol

Alcohol never really affected me in any way other than making it more difficult to move my tongue and making me slightly nauseous.
You haven't had enough drinking