Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How white women use strategic tears to avoid accountability

The Purifier

The Purifier

Recruit
★★
the article is race-bating cancerous bullshit but they are right about how women cry when they don't get what they wont or have to account for something. That's because women do not fully mature to adults, they stay mental children. At best, they get somewhere in between.

the article is race-bating cancerous bullshit but they are right about how women cry when they don't get what they wont or have to account for something. That's because women do not fully mature to adults, they stay mental children. At best, they get somewhere in between.
Yup, had to witness it my self in person to belive it when my 50yo mom was acting like complete child...

Yup, had to witness it my self in person to belive it when my 50yo mom was acting like complete child...
A similar thing happened to me: Watching my mom justify cheating on my dad was one of the most eye opening things out there. It was at then moment when I realized that women are mentally diminutive when compared to men.

100% correct, though I would argue this extends to women of color too. My female family members often act so emotionally charged and insane in comparison to the men.

100% correct, though I would argue this extends to women of color too. My female family members often act so emotionally charged and insane in comparison to the men.
Ofc women of color are still women! Race is more-less skin deep(metaphorically).

Yep,AWALT.