Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How were you bullied?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
I was randomly punched or kicked in the school hallway and called all sorts of names.

When I fought back and became more capable of hurting bullies back, the bullying turned into exclusion. Still outcasted minus the physical assaults.

How were you bullied?

Headlocks, jumped, threatened, slapped in the back of the head, picked on, you name it

just treated me like dirt i guess

although i will admit it wore off eventually and i havent had it nearly as bad as others on here and others i knew in my year group

jestermaxxing does wonders for getting you off bullies radars

Verbatim("Plug"...That was how the Jaco The Galactic Patrolman manga ended...Hahaha):

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

I was never bullied, now that I think about it, it is kinda rare in the third-world

Just called names and was forced to sit by myself during lunch and any group projects during class.

held at knifepoint in grade school

In middle school someone shit in my bookbag. I told principle who it was and obviously nothing happened to them.

I was randomly punched or kicked in the school hallway and called all sorts of names.

When I fought back and became more capable of hurting bullies back, the bullying turned into exclusion. Still outcasted minus the physical assaults.

How were you bullied?
Laughing at me for no real reason except for my appearance. And in general, just excluding me from anything

Beaten up, insulting physical appearance, attaching negative labels towards me like weirdo, loser, awkward,creepy,scary etc on a consistent basis from 5- 16.

How were you bullied?
Same but taht was when i was like 12

When I was fifteen years old a little girl ran up to me and kicked my shin so hard that I yelped. After that everyone at the school I attended began calling me a perverted pedophile.

She told people that I tried to touch her and that she was defending herself. Everyone instantly believed her. I was outcasted. Deemed a pariah.

View attachment 592674

Brutal

When I was fifteen years old a little girl ran up to me and kicked my shin so hard that I yelped. After that everyone at the school I attended began calling me a perverted pedophile.

She told people that I tried to touch her and that she was defending herself. Everyone instantly believed her. I was outcasted. Deemed a pariah.

View attachment 592674
you need to track down the little slut and make her pay. too many people have caused me suffering to lay my wrath on a single individual

laughing, calling me faggot (because i was really skinny i suppose), threatening
basically they turned me antisocial scared virgin, but I'm absolutely sure that they will not die naturally (in Minecraft)

It was mostly shit talking, sometimes I would get slapped in the back of the head and to which sometimes I would brutally retaliate.

laughing, calling me faggot (because i was really skinny i suppose), threatening
basically they turned me antisocial scared virgin, but I'm absolutely sure that they will not die naturally (in Minecraft)
I hope everyone who made fun of me suffer a terrible, awful fate.

I wasn't really bullied, I left school at the age of 12 because I would bite anyone who bothered me, so I got a reputation as a weirdo and a cannibal, so I was alone.

One example involves my real name, so I'll skip it and instead talk about how after I had already gotten reported for "harassing" one girl in my class back in school, I thought I could still be friendly towards her and made a comment on one of her FB pics with her BF and said "He looks so done with everything lol." Afterwards, I had her other simps telling me to fuck off and actually threatened to beat me up at school if I talked to her again. So, that's what I did for the last few months before I graduated, because I wasn't that tough back then; and I didn't wanna get my ass kicked. I just had to do my work with a constant 1000 yard stare on my face everyday.

I wasn't bullied in the traditional sense.. my "best friend" became my bully weirdly. He'd project his own insecurities onto me despite being a chad, the abuse became ptetty much constant and i was to much of a beta male to fight back... I had noone else so I was kinda stuck with him.

Saw a picture of him on Facebook the other week with his hot (easily 8/10) girlfriend, while I rot into nothingness, alone, Touch starved and suicidal wishing I had what he has.

Last edited:
Mostly psychological

Ppl tried to rob me many times etc but It never got physical because I just wouldnt give them my shit jfl and they didnt want to start a fight

One time some nigga put his hand in his pocket while I was walking to school and he told me to give him my money or hes gonna stab me and I just didnt do it and he tried to stab me but it was a key like a house key not a knife so I just laughed at him and went to school jfl

Most bullies are retard kids trying to act hard I learned from experience.