Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How well this guy from Lookism would slay on Tinder?

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I haven't seen a Curry looking better than this guy. I'd say he's a 99.9 percentile for a curry.

MzwYiLO.jpg

XJg8dby.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
I haven't seen a Curry looking better than this guy. I'd say he's a 99.9 percentile for a curry.

MzwYiLO.jpg

XJg8dby.jpg

TSH is a god among curries

Most woman wouldn't even know he's curry, they would think he's a rich Arab billionare, or a Hispanic.
That guy could slay any woman.

Crustaciouse said:
Most woman wouldn't even know he's curry, they would think he's a rich Arab billionare, or a Hispanic.
That guy could slay any woman.

Why do homos here keep posting him

You could do an experiment

TSH AGAIN

THERE SHOULD BE A RULE FORBIDDING TSH THREADS.

Someone conduct an experiment please. His gf isn't his looksmatch

This curry has in his appareance the spiritual energy of Ashoka, Akbar and Gandhi combined, i can't literally found other reason.

Ub2w said:
This curry has in his appareance the spiritual energy of Ashoka, Akbar and Gandhi combined, i can't literally found other reason.

Lmao

Any thread that posts this guy's pic should be deleted immediately, and the poster should get an instaban. I think it's the gazziilionth time this pic has been posted.

Ub2w said:

giphy.gif