Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how well known am I in this forums?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I want to become more well known like many users here who are recognized. How do I become like this? I WANT TO BE POPULAR!

Money Saving GIF by rakutenca

Use female anime avi

I'll tell you if you send me 5 euros.

Never began for desperate for attentioncels

I know you from your exploits on Reddit

it's ok one day you will get famous on .IS. gay incel groupies will line up to fuck you or sth. idk

I don't want that kind of attention WTF
jfl

ok then it probably doesn't matter. no point getting famous if you don't want local groupie slags to give you their STDs

I know you from reddit. Your subreddit sucked btw. Don't give women mod you retard.

Probably you're still more recognisable than me

I want to become more well known like many users here who are recognized. How do I become like this? I WANT TO BE POPULAR!
u sound like Naruto :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

post a lot. or just be a senior user for much better odds at success.

i've noticed if a forum is too old and there aren't many users coming in then it can be very hard to "become somebody", like with forums that were started in 2009 rather than in 2017.
that shit is basically impossible. no one cares that much about the newcomers if the community is old enough, and it's even worse if it's normie-fied. they will act exactly like dudes in real life, and refuse to transfer prestige and credit to the newcomers in the group, mostly using them as the butt of the joke, just making it basically a waste of time to keep posting there.

.is isn't that bad because there's still a decent amount of new users coming in, so the meta isn't totally frozen in time like with some older forums, but "just be first" is a very strong rule that applies to everything, love, friendships, even fucking around on internet forums.

I know you bro from Reddit.

No idea who you are

i @ you in a profile post month ago did you ignore it

Interact more with people / post a lot.
Dont change your avi very often.
Use a name that's easy to remember

Stay here for quite a long time
Be nice to other users
Have strong or unusual characteristics / gimmicks / opinions to stand out

Doesn't matter if you're well-known here.

It's over for us anyway :feelsrope:

Just learn from @Fat Link, the most popular and universally well known chap here :feelsokman:

Just be chad.

Don't worry, the forum will have a pay to win feature for paypigs which will automatically postmaxx for them and make all non paypig users be forced to reply to them. Only if you're willing hand over a monthly subscription.

idk, you certainly reputation mog me though.