Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how well does a caucasian/nigerian hybrid stand in the race category?

depends on your face and height

depends on your face and height

height: 5'9 (last time i checked, 2-3 months ago), still growing.

face: right now its a 3.5 because of the 90kg bloat. ive been told i have a good eye area and id be fine once i lose the bloat though.

Nigerian....gonna assume your height is 6ft+ ala Anthony Joshua and every Nigerian I know irl

height: 5'9 (last time i checked, 2-3 months ago), still growing.

face: right now its a 3.5 because of the 90kg bloat. ive been told i have a good eye area and id be fine once i lose the bloat though.
if you can at least get 4.5 in looks and grow to at least 5'11 youre fine. Are you an aspie?

if you can at least get 4.5 in looks and grow to at least 5'11 youre fine. Are you an aspie?

very aspie. if i dont grow to 5'11 i can wear 2 inch lifts to elevate me to that height. i should be able to reach or surpass 4.5 in looks after losing the bloat and minimising my acne.

very aspie. if i dont grow to 5'11 i can wear 2 inch lifts to elevate me to that height. i should be able to reach or surpass 4.5 in looks after losing the bloat and minimising my acne.
well at least youre dedicated to no fap so you should be fine.

It deoends on your looks & phenotype

Some mixed kids look more white and some more black

It deoends on your looks & phenotype

Some mixed kids look more white and some more black

id say i look more white since im lightskinned, i look yellow rather than brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back