Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How well did you do in school?

What were your grades like?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
I know we all had shit times, especially romanticly. But I have to wonder. What were grade like? For me it was a mixed bag. I got all Fs in middle school. In high school it was average but was in slightly special ed cources. Not retard level but the behind student type of people.

Socially an "F". Academically between "unsatisfactory" and "good"

I got mostly As but I also cheated on tests :feelzez:

ok but i was already LDARing during school, i skipped a couple months cause i was depressed then came back and still aced my tests without studying, still went back to LDARing tho

During earlier years I was best in my class, knowledgeable and smart, I guess my brain is just geared that way or my brain developed first

But later on I became more average and did not do well in stuff like maths anymore, maybe it was just apart of me being a rejected incel, I wonder how I would have done if I also had a good social life, oh well

The academics in school were trivial. The hardest part was showing my face there