Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how well can you get along with normies?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
a necessary skill of survival

I can't get along well with anybody

2ad88127f2dd5103e4233ad5e4e94d4746409a53035389a30f68dfb231f436a4

I get along with edgy/alternative normies. But normie normies, I just can't connect with on any level. They find me a weirdo and I find them boring.

As long as i don't see them or hear them i can get along, who cares who the other player is as long as he is good at the game.

I simply never interact with them.

Just don't discuss about love life and you'll be fine

As long as they don't find out about my personal life, we get along fine.

Woah, that's terrifying, the though of being crushed by a giant beer bottle. I hope he's okay. I wasn't aware they made beer bottles that big, I suspect this was somewhere in Germany or Ireland.
I think it's a normal size bottle, and the guy is just around 5'6, man. : (

I don't like normies, they're annoying and stupid cunts more often than not, so I ignore them whenever I can.

I think it's a normal size bottle, and the guy is just around 5'6, man. : (
Manlets have it hard, now manlets gotta worry about being crushed by giant beer bottles. It's fucking over

Only superficial conversation, and the necessary work related interactions. Other than that, not much. My interests just don't clash with normies.

I only ever interact with other incelish dudes or low tier normies at most. Mainly other ethnics. I havent spoken to white normies in many years except for a couple that play the same games as me

I can fake being a low profile NT for a short while (I hope so), but IDK contact with normies freaks me out sooner or later. I am extremely paranoid and can't evaluate human interaction.

I am not interested in normie stuff anyway tbh.

Last edited:
a necessary skill of survival
I can "get along" with normies but i'll always be the manlet who just tags along and is the group's pet because i am 5'3. Basically treated like a dog.