Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your reaction when you first discovered the Blackpill and this forum ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
How did you react to this forum and the BP in general ? To me, a world shattered, but it all made sense and i finally knew why i was a a failure and that i never stood a chance from day 1. The first few months after discovering BP, all i did was LDAR, i stopped going outside because i saw it as pointless. It made me depressed and still takes a toll on my mental health, but its worth it for the liberisation of my mind. When i first discovered this forum, i couldnt handle all the pessismism and the, what i thought was the crab in a bucket mentality. That was also the reason why i requested a ban for some months last year. I tried to stop using this forum and forget about BP, but obviously it didnt work and the BP was all i could think about. I slowly but surely adapted to this forums conditions and now i feel almost no negative feelings when browsing this forum.

What is your experience ?

Last edited:
Shit started to click when I heard about the blackpill, I wasn't devastated more disgusted by life. I was looking for that one suicide forum and stumbled upon this one once I dug more into the blackpill content hole.

Was introduced to BP and later .is by r/racetransition and r/uglyuncessored. Studies about lookism, genetics etc were eye opening and very relatable to me and everything seemed make sense after that. It hurt me abit but also relieved me somewhat.

I discovered the blackpill on my own when I was like 8. I didn't even know that there was a community around this until I discovered 4troons.

I suspect that every child discovers the blackpill on his own. Like when I was even younger than 8 I remembered how I just started away from girls because they were just exhausting to be around. Most non chads did the same, the only guys with girlfriends were the ones that talked to them and I always thought of then as traitors.

Jumping to school and highschool Chads kept getting more women and the rest of us kept ignoring women.... As far as I can tell nothing changed.

For me in practice didn't change anything since im ldaring since childhood. It gave me peace of mind knowing that 99% of things is out of our control. It made me hate foids much more. I didn't really hate them before. Internet spaces in general made me realize that most people hate others outside of their group.

I was already called ugly by my peers when I was 6 years old. It was a not malevolent at all. He said that I might not look the best but he really appreciates me as a person.
I noticed how all the good looking athletic guys were popular and the fat and nerdy kids were being bullied.

I was very cute though.
So my peers ostracized me but older kids in school protected me because I was considered cute.

It took me a while to realize that I got preferrential treatment by some adults in retrospective but I have always know that the ugly were not welcome.

So according to my experience, it's easy to know when you are ugly but you hardly realize if you are chad or average.

r/truerateme---->r/Incelswithouthate----> then this site and I found truerateme because I uses to be very insecure as a 16 yr old. My friend uses to use reddit for his twtitch streams or whatever i thought reddit looked interesting so i made an account there and stumbled on truerateme and I had one user comment under my thread who used to post on incelswithouthate and I clicked on his profile read the posts and learnt about thr blackpill.

I've also known looks mattered. I'm a dark skinned dravidian who was made fun of growing up because of my lips and dark skin. It was only a matter of when not if I was gonna end up here. I still vividly remember how kids used to call me names and be mean/rude to me for no reason at school but that all changed after middle school when I gained a few inches of height and my frame grew wider and more robust

For me personally the biggest thing that changed after being blackpilled was my views on foids. I liked girls but didn't feel the need to try to get a girlfriend at the time just hang with the bros and enjoy it. When I learned about the black pill I realized how much getting girls actually meant to men and my peers. I always knew looks mattered but I never knew sex, having a high lay count aka slaying was that important or the objective of life.

I was already called ugly by my peers when I was 6 years old. It was a not malevolent at all. He said that I might not look the best but he really appreciates me as a person.
I noticed how all the good looking athletic guys were popular and the fat and nerdy kids were being bullied.

I was very cute though.
So my peers ostracized me but older kids in school protected me because I was considered cute.

It took me a while to realize that I got preferrential treatment by some adults in retrospective but I have always know that the ugly were not welcome.

So according to my experience, it's easy to know when you are ugly but you hardly realize if you are chad or average.
Mogs me for being a cutecel

Obviously you get Mad and still iam sometimes . But atleast you know the gist now " and that the World is Utterly Gynocentric / Woman Driven .

Im not stressing it to much at this Point , Most of it wasnt my Fault . Just Bad Luck Considering , i could have been born an Insect with Self Awareness what would be even worse :feelskek:

I got Blackpilled the moment a Girl I didnt even know who sat in my last Highschool class called me out and said to the entire class: "I cant wait to never see HIM again"

And I was like: "Who are you?"

Like I never could remember her name, maybe this is what pissed her off because I completely and utterly ignored her?

Tbh I can barely remember any girl from my Highschool class besides Annika that chick that always came up to me to do her homework for her or help her out with math - craziest thing: She still disrespected me on multiple occassions.

The last occassion were she bullied me was when i called her out in front of the entire class that she shouldnt call me again 1 day before a project is to be turned in :feelskek:

I jestermaxxed so fucking much for girls and guys and never got anything back.

I once helped this HTN out to get his entire life back on track and he never thanked me, all he did was mogg me by telling me about his girlfriend.

I became Mentalcel around Corona, all the circumstanced just fucked me over and over.

I stopped giving a shit about people. I used multiple Dating Sites but nothing ever worked and ultimately i found Gerbert Johnson and DBDR on YouTube and I was like - these dudes are right like they talk realtalk.

Nowadays i probably dont even look that bad, but Im just too old and mentally drained to keep up with this shit.

And i just became Hopeless. Like whats there to do these days? Wageslave, live alone in a single Apartment, barely own anything, no friends? Like idk, whats the fucking point.

I took the blackpill in small doses. My first contact with it was watching the Wheat Waffles videos. Little by little everything started to make sense.

When I found this forum I was already black pilled so I was happy to find a group of people that think like me.

I got Blackpilled the moment a Girl I didnt even know who sat in my last Highschool class called me out and said to the entire class: "I cant wait to never see HIM again"

And I was like: "Who are you?"

Like I never could remember her name, maybe this is what pissed her off because I completely and utterly ignored her?

Tbh I can barely remember any girl from my Highschool class besides Annika that chick that always came up to me to do her homework for her or help her out with math - craziest thing: She still disrespected me on multiple occassions.

The last occassion were she bullied me was when i called her out in front of the entire class that she shouldnt call me again 1 day before a project is to be turned in :feelskek:

I jestermaxxed so fucking much for girls and guys and never got anything back.

I once helped this HTN out to get his entire life back on track and he never thanked me, all he did was mogg me by telling me about his girlfriend.

I became Mentalcel around Corona, all the circumstanced just fucked me over and over.

I stopped giving a shit about people. I used multiple Dating Sites but nothing ever worked and ultimately i found Gerbert Johnson and DBDR on YouTube and I was like - these dudes are right like they talk realtalk.

Nowadays i probably dont even look that bad, but Im just too old and mentally drained to keep up with this shit.

And i just became Hopeless. Like whats there to do these days? Wageslave, live alone in a single Apartment, barely own anything, no friends? Like idk, whats the fucking point.
brutal story

To be honest I understood the blackpill long before this forum, but soyciety, particularly back in the 00's and early 10's would gaslight the fuck out of men telling them looks didn't matter to the point of almost reacting violently to the notion. So it was nice to meet people who actually also saw through the BS

I started to become blackpilled in 2013 when I was being bullied for my looks in school. When I went on Facebook, all the attractive people at my school got tons of likes and comments while the uggos didn't post or had a small amount of likes. All the popular kids were good looking and they didn't even acknowledge your existence if you was ugly. I also noticed back then that only the attractive people dated. Uggos didn't date each other like you would think.

"That's interesting, it completely confirms the theories I made up myself"

I've went straight from hope to rebellion.

I would lurk through .is and .org, reading blackpilling threads. A lot of them gave me flashbacks to experiences I've had in my life. I was already quite blackpilled and knew it was over when I was a kid due to bullying, and have LDARed for years. Reading blackpill threads proved to me that I wasn't going insane and that I was actually right about everything. They were very relatable to me and I was happy to have finally found a place where I can relate to others. This forum made me more hateful not only towards women, but also everyone and everything.