Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How was your last day of highschool?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Mine was fucking depressing,

the final months nobody came to highschool to study for the exams home, so it was me, a couple more students and the teachers. Those where the days I realised going to school is something I am going to miss. The final day I visited my highschool, it was to receive my highschool diploma, a teacher asked me how I spent summer and I said great - I was fucking depressed all summer because of uni preparations.

Overall, highschool might remind you of your inceldom and your school bullies, but there are good things to remember too (at least for me). It was the last time I was forced to interact with people and felt part of a community. Like it or not, if you spend every day for many years in the same room with other people, you feel connected, even though you never were friends. I felt part of something, like I belonged somewhere.

This is off topic but I want to say that university is nothing like school, you can procrastinate all you want, nobody forces you to form bonds with others, no one gives a shit about you. You are fucking grown up and have to take responsibilites of your actions. Nobody cares if you are ugly and have issues socializing, you are by yourself.

If I could turn back time to be in a stage of my life I had fun, it would be in primary-school/high-school. This is the last time I can remember myself having fun, waking up and looking forward to something happening, not waking up to yet another day I cuss for being alive.

Those are my thoughts, I know some of you are gonna dislike them (if someone gets to read this -in that case thank you) because as an incel you are not supposed to like anything in life. But when you are starved, even a loaf of bread looks like a nice meal.

How about you, how was your last day of highschool/school in general.

Same as all the others. Mundane and horrible at the same time.

Pretty happy. I was very glad to leave the place which had subjected me to cruelty throughout the years.

There are some things I miss about high school, I met a few people there that I liked a lot but there was more bad than good tbh. The teachers didn’t understand me or my autism. They would usually get mad if I failed to understand a question. Most of the other students were shitty to me too. I was a very shy and awkward kid so that made me easy to ridicule I guess.

So yeah fuck high school. I prefer to LDAR in my room tbh.

Mine was optional so I didnt go lol, if you mean the last day that we all had to go to class it was me just being a ghost as usual, kinda felt a bit sad and nostalgic at the same time too I guess

Pretty happy. I was very glad to leave the place which had subjected me to cruelty throughout the years.

There are some things I miss about high school, I met a few people there that I liked a lot but there was more bad than good tbh. The teachers didn’t understand me or my autism. They would usually get mad if I failed to understand a question. Most of the other students were shitty to me too. I was a very shy and awkward kid so that made me easy to ridicule I guess.

So yeah fuck high school. I prefer to LDAR in my room tbh.
One thing I didn't like about teachers was that they didn't help me prepare socially for moving to university. Social skills are very important in life, when you ask people what's the most important skill for A, B, or C job they ALWAYS bring up social skills.
My teachers noticed that I am just "immature" or that I'm in a phase and I will grow out of it. Simply, they didn't care about me (as much as they should) which is why I dislike them, the teacher has an important role in raising up children to people with communication skills.

Overall, highschool might remind you of your inceldom and your school bullies, but there are good things to remember too (at least for me). It was the last time I was forced to interact with people and felt part of a community. Like it or not, if you spend every day for many years in the same room with other people, you feel connected, even though you never were friends. I felt part of something, like I belonged somewhere.
I can relate with this. Sometimes I miss people who weren't even my friends. On my last day in highschool I had to recieve the diploma on a stage in front of a crowd of parents and siblings. And I was very depressed because I knew that I would never get to touch that girl who was in my school. And I heard someone in the crowd whisper ''He's not even happy''

I went home and felt the happiest i felt in a long time

boring and depressing. i didn't take my P.E. """final"""

Last edited:
How was your last day of highschool?
non existent because i dropped out

I don't even remember the last day.

One thing I didn't like about teachers was that they didn't help me prepare socially for moving to university. Social skills are very important in life, when you ask people what's the most important skill for A, B, or C job they ALWAYS bring up social skills.
My teachers noticed that I am just "immature" or that I'm in a phase and I will grow out of it. Simply, they didn't care about me (as much as they should) which is why I dislike them, the teacher has an important role in raising up children to people with communication skills.
normies had those same teachers and turned out fine. parents are more important and genetics even more so

Mundane when it should’ve been the best time of my life.

Skipped last three days

i don't remember. the last thing i know i did was do a mock graduation before we graduated. it was fucking gay because it was hot and in the sun

It was pretty good, ngl. The cool guys in my class wanted to get me drunk so they invited me to their party and gave me some vodka. I remember that I got a good buzz and it felt like some kind of redemption/rite of passage.

It was pretty good, ngl. The cool guys in my class wanted to get me drunk so they invited me to their party and gave me some vodka. I remember that I got a good buzz and it felt like some kind of redemption/rite of passage.
Fake cel detected fake cel detected fakecel detected

Oddly specific question, so I have honestly no idea

I don't finish high school

Horrible, everything was a frenzy trying to get teachers to sign off on your graduation form thingy and the principals office was packed full of people that hated me.

I was faking a smile all the way trough. My parents in the crowd all happy... they probably had no idea.
14 years in the same school and I still felt like I never belonged there in the first place.

Got decent grades but truthfully, I couldn’t care less. So much time lost at doing nothing, not improving, not meeting people, being in my bubble... everyone was invited at a huge party and this is were I realized how much of an imbecile I’ve been all these years.
Everyone seemed to have a great time, knew each other’s and couple/relationship were formed at that party.

I just stared there, drunk AF, wondering what was wrong with me. I was happy that 2 bullies were expelled 2-3 years prior to this but fuck man, the only meaningful conversation that night was with my biology teacher. I think he had the same problems as me in his youth. Cool guy, thanks Mr.D.

After the party, there was this thing, summer graduation party. Groups of friend doing trips in south EU. Nobody took the time to ask me to go anywhere. For what anyway ? Deception ?
Everyone went to enjoy the sun, in a private villa or a small hotel at the beach, and I was just at home, doing nothing as usual. Nowhere to go. Nobody to talk to. Too retarted to find a summer job, too late anyway.

14 years in the same school. I still felt rejected. I will never get those years back.
I will always feel remorseful at my incapacity to overcome whatever was my problem.

It fucking pisses me off so bad. My heart is racing thinking back, all these ducking years...
I think I’m realising that most people probably had pity for me when they talked to me. Even the teacher.

I’m just a massive disappointment.

Everybody was talking to everyone else and making plans with each other.. everyone ignored me. Got two signatures on my shirt.. while others got tens and twenties. :cryfeels:
I’m just a massive disappointment.
I can relate.

I don't remember, but I'm sure that I was glad to get out

normies had those same teachers and turned out fine. parents are more important and genetics even more so
Not everyone is the same, that is true, therefore there is no specific "recipe" that works on everyone's upbringing. While being ugly makes socializing a lot harder, there are extroverted people that are ugly. Also, I do not have any form of autism as far as I know, social intelligence definitely has to do with the upbringing of the child.
While I was harsh on the teachers, I didn't say I put all the blame on them. Of course parents and social cycle you grow up around play a role too. The first ~10 years of my life I spent in a sub 1000 inhabitants village, and didn't have any friends there, because I went to school in the city. Your experiences during the first years of your life are very important at shaping who you are truly going to be.

Mine was fucking depressing,

the final months nobody came to highschool to study for the exams home, so it was me, a couple more students and the teachers. Those where the days I realised going to school is something I am going to miss. The final day I visited my highschool, it was to receive my highschool diploma, a teacher asked me how I spent summer and I said great - I was fucking depressed all summer because of uni preparations.

This is off topic but I want to say that university is nothing like school, you can procrastinate all you want, nobody forces you to form bonds with others, no one gives a shit about you. You are fucking grown up and have to take responsibilites of your actions. Nobody cares if you are ugly and have issues socializing, you are by yourself.

If I could turn back time to be in a stage of my life I had fun, it would be in primary-school/high-school. This is the last time I can remember myself having fun, waking up and looking forward to something happening, not waking up to yet another day I cuss for being alive.

Those are my thoughts, I know some of you are gonna dislike them (if someone gets to read this -in that case thank you) because as an incel you are not supposed to like anything in life. But when you are starved, even a loaf of bread looks like a nice meal.

How about you, how was your last day of highschool/school in general.

Sucks tbh.. I went to technical school for one year SO much better

Amazing. Felt like I was free. Everyone else hung around to do their normie shit. I went hope played fifa and ate like a hog.

i think i had a feeling of its going to get worse and it has.

I expected to move out the day after.

All I had to do was take one last final and go home

I quit highschool after essentially having a mental breakdown and getting sent to the psych ward. I'm not certain I remember the last day I was there.