Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your father to you?

My old man is a good guy at heart, but he's the pinnacle of a boomer/beta male. He is difficult to get along with. Thinks every problem in life can be solved with hard work. Respects women unconditionally even though he is a conservative (he's a cuckservative I guess).

Additionally, he's 6'4". I'm not even close to that height and I wish I would have gotten that height. My little brother heightmogs me. I got the shitty genes I guess.
Are you my half-brother that I never met?

My dad didnt really give a fuck about me.
Divorced parents and all that. Was raised by a neglectful single mother so I spent most of my life alone even as a child.

During growing up I watched my parents and my mom.and grandma fight a lot and even.phisicaly lol. So yeah probably never even.had a chance.
I grew up in absolute poverty as well.

Good. I have fond memories of fishing with him and still have good relations to this day. He doesn't expect much of me because he himself is a loser.

What have we learned? boomer/handshake dad meme/christcuck father or any combination of these=death
He can provide materially for you all you want, but if he can't relate how to be a man, it's ovER. Both of my parents are textbook godcuck nutcases who needed a mail dating service in order to meet, and had probably never dated anyone else. Dad was from the last generation where you could be that timid and autistic and still have a normal life.

Beat man child hand slap face violent 121 68873