Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How was your Christmas

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
I tried Christianmaxxing. I failed and some soyboys made fun of me.

My grandma bought me some dapper church clothes, a bible, a christ-cross neckless, and I used some fake glasses to give off that Christian boy look. I was going for the "just begging to be corrupt" black church boy look. I could hear the women mocking me in the background making fun of my height and acne. Then a few numales tried to talk to me and insulted me in the process. I don't even know what happened there. I can't tell if they were making fun of me or were just being ignorant.

Should’ve knocked those cucks out.
They creep me out, it's like dealing with a disabled kid. They were skinnier than me despite looking twice my age and they sounded younger too.

2 days off work is always fun, fuck life

1795.jpg

Probably the worst ever. Didnt get any presents and had a tantrum on Christmas eve.

I saw my sister again. Boy did she gain weight after college.

I wouldn't call her a Stacy, we're an average looking family. But she had promise. She was thin, a lead dancer at her school. Her school didn't do sports, it was an art school. So I guess this was the closest thing to cheerleading they had. But very shortly after she got out, she "discovered" her attraction to women. Fast forward to today, and she's just unrecognizable.

Alright. Got to see some relatives and eat some good food but that’s about it.