Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How was your childhood?

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
Was it a struggle from the very beginning, or did the incel issues start later on, i.e. around puberty? For me those years (up until age 10/11) were probably the highlight of my life. I had plenty of friends, got away with everything, enjoyed myself at school, and I didnt know enough about the world to hate it like I do now. fast forward to today and im a hikki loner who never leaves the house on his own volition, and a kissless virgin at that

Those were some based times, but since then my situation has drastically devolved. well ig it's good i can find comfort in those past experiences, because this shit gets bleaker every passing day

it was ok, certainly better than now

It was already over before I was even born - parents had me in a dirty rundown town of the city full of racists. They then sent me to a school at 3 years old full of those racists who made me feel like my ethnicity was some kind of contagious disability, and my parents were completely oblivious to my bullying

It was already over before I was even born - parents had me in a dirty rundown town of the city full of racists. They then sent me to a school at 3 years old full of those racists who made me feel like my ethnicity was some kind of contagious disability, and my parents were completely oblivious to my bullying

Brutal

Pretty bad. Nothing much to be happy about.

I was much happier then, but even my childhood was somewhat marred by bullying.

Less than great

Better than my life now but still constant bullying rejection and humiliation

Better than my life now but still constant bullying rejection and humiliation

Maybe it's nostalgia talking but being a child back then was a lot simplier

Maybe it's nostalgia talking but being a child back then was a lot simplier
Yes it wasn`t too bad not as insufferable as my life is now back when we were young we were naive to the truths of the world and to the hell that will await us when we are older

Yes it wasn`t too bad not as insufferable as my life is now back when we were young we were naive to the truths of the world and to the hell that will await us when we are older

Ngl I'd give my left nut to go back to that time period

My early childhood birth-age 10 were really good. After that, things went to shit

It went awful for me at teen years

If I ever see my bullies again, let's just say I have a bullet with their name on it :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: (in MVC2)

same here, once I hit 12, it was a slow spiral into madness

would of had a better chance at ascending tbh
It got horrible during my teen years when my jaw stayed super narrow and recessed while the rest of my face grew. I got called “pear face” all the time and never got a chance to even socialize because they ostracized me for my looks. After puberty my looks improved noticeably, but it was too little too late and the damage from being ostracized during my formative years is already done. I will never catch up in terms of social skills

My bullies are currently living a great life
IT'S NOT FAIR :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It got horrible during my teen years when my jaw stayed super narrow and recessed while the rest of my face grew. I got called “pear face” all the time and never got a chance to even socialize because they ostracized me for my looks. After puberty my looks improved noticeably, but it was too little too late and the damage from being ostracized during my formative years is already done. I will never catch up in terms of social skills

Was treated like a circus freak and outcasted before I even turned 18

IT'S NOT FAIR :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Was treated like a circus freak and outcasted before I even turned 18
Yeah, man it’s fucking brutal. I was the laughing stock from age 10-16. At 16 my looks improved enough to become invisible and my height stopped the bullies from even thinking about it

Ok tbh but in elementary everything start to change

Stfu researcher foid

Was it a struggle from the very beginning, or did the incel issues start later on, i.e. around puberty? For me those years (up until age 10/11) were probably the highlight of my life. I had plenty of friends, got away with everything, enjoyed myself at school, and I didnt know enough about the world to hate it like I do now. fast forward to today and im a hikki loner who never leaves the house on his own volition, and a kissless virgin at that

Those were some based times, but since then my situation has drastically devolved. well ig it's good i can find comfort in those past experiences, because this shit gets bleaker every passing day
Idrk what I would describe it as
It was fairly shit but I wouldnt say it was horrible
It was bad compared to the childhoods of nearly every other person I know
but I've heard the stories of alot of people with way worse childhoods

I was abused when I was younger around when I was 9 or 10 and my life wasnt that good before then but I wasn’t poor and my family has always had enough money to get by
My family isnt rich we are working class but we still have enough to get what we need

my family treated me well and loved me I wasnt abused by any of them
but my parents ended up divorcing because my dad was a alcoholic

Idrk what I would describe it as
It was fairly shit but I wouldnt say it was horrible
It was bad compared to the childhoods of nearly every other person I know
but I've heard the stories of alot of people with way worse childhoods

I was abused when I was younger around when I was 9 or 10 and my life wasnt that good before then but I wasn’t poor and my family has always had enough money to get by
My family isnt rich we are working class but we still have enough to get what we need

my family treated me well and loved me I wasnt abused by any of them
but my parents ended up divorcing because my dad was a alcoholic

Can relate

Brootal. I went to a school with a lot of racist niggas too so I can relate

Appreciate the little victories brocel, it's better for your health in the long run
Yeah man, I do. I’m grateful when occasionally stuff actually goes well for a change

Nut enuf bananaz! Tu mani poucherz! Dey kealet koko!

Absolutely awful. Bullied at home, bullied at school, bullied in public. Im a high inhib recluse now because of everything

Don't remind me.

i wasn't happy but i don't know why