Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your 21st birthday

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
I got £20 from my aunt and a cheap birthday cake

jfl 21st birthdays are big events for normies where they get massive gifts and go party with their friends

I am far passed fucked

i don't remember it and it likely passed without event

ill find out in january

I browsed here all day

ill find out in 2030

Trucel trait: your birthday is like other regular days

jfl 21st birthdays are big events for normies where they get massive gifts and go party with their friends

I am far passed fucked
I didn't want one, my parents brought my neighbours(4 total), we had potjiekos and I bought some vbucks. I did enjoy it. If my birthday wasn't on a public holiday I would've been alone

I didn't do anything special except going to the store to get a six pack of Shiner Bock and drinking it by myself that night (I'm in burgerland and the drinking age is 21)

If you are in UK then 21st isn't a big deal, 18th was. I remember in my final year of school many people had 18th parties but I was never invited to them.

I had lunch with my mom and stepdad back then and got some gifts from them. Then went back home and continued on with my day as usual

I will be 21 in 2026

i know that i spent it at home, like every birthday. but i cant remember what i did. think my parents got me a small cake? all my birthdays blend into one another, since i never do anything of note on them.

Can't remember tbh. I got a ps4 for my 18th though

I am far passed fucked
I went to some restaurant with family and then went home, same as most birthdays. 22nd birthday was the same thing.

I’ll find out next year

I had a beer with my friend and we watched a movie.

I didn't even want to celebrate my birthday anyways. I don't feel the need to celebrate my shitty existence. My family doesn't condone rejecting birthday gifts, so I have to shelf more useless junk or find the time to market it on Ebay.

If you are in UK then 21st isn't a big deal
Many parents treat it as such. America has big influence somehow.

Nigger until around the 1970s when globalization started in the UK was not an offensive word. There was no deep South with a history of slavery in England. A more offensive word is paki, which is an abbreviation for Pakistani, and is used collectively to mean colored person. When commercial flights became so cheap that cultures mixed more frequently, nigger became offensive and fell out of use.

I can’t remember the last time I celebrated my birthday.

I woke up, my parents congratulated me. Then I went to uni and nobody cared that I was even there.

I bought a handgun that I shot like twice. It's been under my bed for the last seven years.

I am far passed fucked
21st? It's the 18th birthday here that is a big event.

But yeah, I was totally drunk at some hobo shelter with my old "roommate" there celebrating with lots of vodka and other drugs lol

I dont remember

Didn't really celebrate it, like all my other birthdays.

I bought a handgun that I shot like twice. It's been under my bed for the last seven years.
MoggER, I could buy (and still) nothing at that age

I don't remembER, because it was day like evERy othER previous days (like in desERt)