Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was high school for you guys?

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
I was somewhat bullied in freshman and sophomore year, only verbally because I would fight a nigger who put his hands on me but I was called a lesbian and faggot often because i'm a low-test male, I was also chubby and subhuman. in junior year I was expelled from my private school because i'm a failure and went full sperg while I was high. Public school junior and senior year I was more or less invisible, I smoked a lot of weed during this period to cope. I was excluded from most social groups I remember a few instances pretty vividly. One time these normies were telling jokes and I can't remember about what specifically but it had to do with isis or something I tried to join in and said something about a rocket launcher, and everyone got quiet and this black guy said "this is why no one talks to you". Another time a fat male teacher said "i'll be honest you're not much to look at" and everyone laughed. One student senior year said I looked like a girl, ironically he had shoulder length hair and man boobs no one laughed at that but still. Overall can't believe I made it through that place.

I try to forget the past. It always ends up haunting me though which is a problem but you are no longer a teenager correct. It's time to move the fuck on high school is a horrible time for everyone. It's basically socially accepted child abuse the amount of violence and psychological abuse that I had to go through as well as physical and mental abuse by both student. And teachers is nauseating to me. And I always try to remind myself. I do not deserve any of that but I would say had I not had such a bad time in my teens and twenties I would not have. Been filled with so much hatred and willingness to accept facts as I am in. My Thirties. I must be socially retarded. No one helps me nobody knew and nobody cared I hate The fact that nobody helps me Try to improve as a human being

2/3 of my high school was during the quarantine, so no classroom lessons

I try to forget the past. It always ends up haunting me though which is a problem but you are no longer a teenager correct. It's time to move the fuck on high school is a horrible time for everyone. It's basically socially accepted child abuse the amount of violence and psychological abuse that I had to go through as well as physical and mental abuse by both student. And teachers is nauseating to me. And I always try to remind myself. I do not deserve any of that but I would say had I not had such a bad time in my teens and twenties I would not have. Been filled with so much hatred and willingness to accept facts as I am in. My Thirties. I must be socially retarded. No one helps me nobody knew and nobody cared I hate The fact that nobody helps me Try to improve as a human being
True but the negative reinforcement there essentially foreshadowed what the rest of my life would be like.

I graduate soon

Wasn't that bad. I tried my best to avoid contact with other people, and for the most part I did.

I dropped out in the 11th grade because I just saw it as a waste of time since I already decided I wasn't going to college.

For the most part I just did the bare minimum school work and then went home and watched anime/played video games.

it was lame as fuck because on the 1st day of me being a freshman everyone already had their retarded faggot ass cliques then covid hit for sophomore year and junior year was ok, then senior year sucked ass

Based.

Same for me, it was an absolute nightmare.
Waking up in the morning, being forced to go to the place where I was bullied from 8AM to 5PM, going back home mentally destroyed, doing my homework.
Starting again the next day.
And the next day. During years.

I wish I had an AK and shot all those fuckers right now in Minecraft.

Based.

Same for me, it was an absolute nightmare.
Waking up in the morning, being forced to go to the place where I was bullied from 8AM to 5PM, going back home mentally destroyed, doing my homework.
Starting again the next day.
And the next day. During years.

I wish I had an AK and shot all those fuckers right now in Minecraft.
Yes in minecraft like the boomers will continue blaming video games for all of this anyway

Yes in minecraft like the boomers will continue blaming video games for all of this anyway
Boomers will always accuse videogames about everything, while videogames are the best cope in this world.
That's because they are morons unable to think and to understand.
Fortunately the video game industry is strong now and will deliver us many other good video games to forget the crude reality we live in.

Boomers will always accuse videogames about everything, while videogames are the best cope in this world.
That's because they are morons unable to think and to understand.
Fortunately the video game industry is strong now and will deliver us many other good video games to forget the crude reality we live in.
Perhaps I'm being a 30 ish year old man. But I find video games rather repetitive and boring. I've been mainly getting into audio books and podcast myself. But if one finds pleasure in that form of entertainment then go for it. I see it as a waste of time at least for me. I've always been a fan of games with interesting story plots so maybe that is just my taste. Fiction allows me to escape the horror of existence.

Not too bad actually. I went to a 70% indian high school in NJ. This meant that there was an abudnecne of SMELLY SUBHUMAN CURRIES that I could hang out with.

no pussy, no real friends I was just the sperg that some people allowed at their lunch tables and was bad at coursework. But I liked high school since I didn't have to wage slave and got to game alot after school and go to sleep without worrying about taxes and shit (which is cucked since no pussy). I missed being a youngcel to be honest, probably the best time of my life

mostly uneventful, i skipped a lot of days. when i did go i'd just show up, sometimes late, and pretend to be busy.
Dropouted
same

dude high school was so great. I fucked so many Staceys from grade 9 to 12, even fucked one of the teachers after the graduation ceremony since she said it was okay since I wasn't her student anymore. she used to be an NFL cheerleader before she was a teacher. oh not to mention a couple soccer moms who were bored of their betabuxx cuck husbands. they'd come out and watch me play on the football team and cheered like crazy. also had a nice social life, was invited to every party even the ones that were for grades higher than me. actually lost my virginity at one of these to this grad 11 stacey when I was in grade 9. date her for like 2 weeks and then broke up to get with her friend

the fuck do u think my hs was like nigga it was shit :cryfeels:

It was terrible. I was surrounded by chads and normies who destroyed me psychologically. During most breaks, I locked myself in the restroom and waited until the break was over.

It was terrible. I was surrounded by chads and normies who destroyed me psychologically. During most breaks, I locked myself in the restroom and waited until the break was over.
yeah I feel this

incel trait: in high school you hated lunch time and break time because you had nobody to hang out with and nothing to do

My junior and senior years when I attended burgerland public institution, I generally roamed the halls or sat alone on the stairs watching stuff on my phone during lunch hours.

Relatable. I did this in so many situations.

Fuck miserable I'd struggle with school shit had to drop outed

Last edited:
I died from boredom back in high school routine. Non-existent social interaction.

Perhaps I'm being a 30 ish year old man. But I find video games rather repetitive and boring. I've been mainly getting into audio books and podcast myself. But if one finds pleasure in that form of entertainment then go for it. I see it as a waste of time at least for me. I've always been a fan of games with interesting story plots so maybe that is just my taste. Fiction allows me to escape the horror of existence.
Many games are boring and repetitive, with few interest to play them. Which is why I prefer simulation / strategy / management games rather than action ones. Another issue is that many videogames are full of woke or feministic content, which makes them annoying. For example, in The Outer Worlds, a fallout-like RPG, you're the captain of a spaceship and you can recruit up to 6 character, each with his or her own story.

One is a robot, 3 are men, and 2 foids. One of the foid is openly gay, and the other is not gay BUT you can't date her at all. It's the same in many video games locking any possibility to develop romances or sex-oriented conversations in them.

Entertainment is by nature a waste of time, but we need it to distract our minds from the harsh reality we live in, especially us.
But like you I like other kinds of fiction apart from video games. I've read a lot of sci-fi books and I even wrote one. Audio-books are cool too because you can listen to them while you drive (and in my rural area, you drive a lot). I enjoyed Tau Zero as an audio book, but also The Cleaners, by writer J. Centaure, or The Three-Body Problem, by Liu Cixin. Books are a very good and calm cope tbh. Writing is nice too. I complete this by building Lego sets while concentrated and thinking about nothing at all, or listening to music.

Many games are boring and repetitive, with few interest to play them. Which is why I prefer simulation / strategy / management games rather than action ones. Another issue is that many videogames are full of woke or feministic content, which makes them annoying. For example, in The Outer Worlds, a fallout-like RPG, you're the captain of a spaceship and you can recruit up to 6 character, each with his or her own story.

One is a robot, 3 are men, and 2 foids. One of the foid is openly gay, and the other is not gay BUT you can't date her at all. It's the same in many video games locking any possibility to develop romances or sex-oriented conversations in them.

Entertainment is by nature a waste of time, but we need it to distract our minds from the harsh reality we live in, especially us.
But like you I like other kinds of fiction apart from video games. I've read a lot of sci-fi books and I even wrote one. Audio-books are cool too because you can listen to them while you drive (and in my rural area, you drive a lot). I enjoyed Tau Zero as an audio book, but also The Cleaners, by writer J. Centaure, or The Three-Body Problem, by Liu Cixin. Books are a very good and calm cope tbh. Writing is nice too. I complete this by building Lego sets while concentrated and thinking about nothing at all, or listening to music.
Based way to be But I would not limit it just to that make sure to Take good care of your health and travel and make as much money as you can

Based way to be But I would not limit it just to that make sure to Take good care of your health and travel and make as much money as you can
Thanks bro, as an oldcel my health is leaving me very fast and I can't travel at all unfortunately. I can only stay in the neighborhood. The only big travel I will do in the future is either jail, mental hospital, suicide or dying alone in my place with no neighbor to notice it for years.

If something good had to happen in my life, it would've already happened. Plus I lost so many relatives. Dunno if there's a Heaven or not, but it won't be worse than rotting alone lost in the big Nowhereland of rural France.

I wish you the best too. I plan to go to a video games exhibition soon. Maybe I'll meet some gamers there. It's important not to stay at home all the time, it can drive you crazy. The mind needs some rest sometimes.

T'was a quite miserable experience
Had no real cohesive social circle, very few were lukewarm towards me, didn't establish a single fucking friendship until my senior year
Graduating felt like I was a leper being cured by Christ's touch

Hot garbage with the exception of my very last year there.

terrible, i got bullied alot and then covid took up most of it and when i went back irl i got bullied again

another place where a subhuman like me didn’t fit in and got 0 touches to my pp from toilets.

it’s over

The only big travel I will do in the future is either jail, mental hospital, suicide or dying alone in my place with no neighbor to notice it for years.
Sounds all too much like my life brocel. I hope you have fun on your video game expo trip...

Nothing was really memorable tbh.

Thanks bro, as an oldcel my health is leaving me very fast and I can't travel at all unfortunately. I can only stay in the neighborhood. The only big travel I will do in the future is either jail, mental hospital, suicide or dying alone in my place with no neighbor to notice it for years.

If something good had to happen in my life, it would've already happened. Plus I lost so many relatives. Dunno if there's a Heaven or not, but it won't be worse than rotting alone lost in the big Nowhereland of rural France.

I wish you the best too. I plan to go to a video games exhibition soon. Maybe I'll meet some gamers there. It's important not to stay at home all the time, it can drive you crazy. The mind needs some rest sometimes.
How old are you if I might ask? I used to be a gamer but they tend to be boring and repetitive. I do watch a lot of twitch streams though for entertainment so video games are still part of my life. In that way I just don't want to waste time engaging with them. I want to learn about the world myself. I am morbidly obese. The gym has been the thing that keeps me saying at the moment where I can listen to my nazi podcast and house music and get stronger and leaner Afterwards I come home to listen to audio books and zone out on THC edibles. Sometimes I'll drink vodka but alcohol has been a curse on my life more than anything else. I'm not sure what the opportunities are like in France. The united states is a rather confusing plthere is a capitalist doggy dog world here. Either you have it or you don't and if you don't have it. You're viewed as a loser. I am constantly Virgin shamed wherever I go like. I'm some kind of mutant freak or a retard

I was somewhat bullied in freshman and sophomore year, only verbally because I would fight a nigger who put his hands on me but I was called a lesbian and faggot often because i'm a low-test male, I was also chubby and subhuman. in junior year I was expelled from my private school because i'm a failure and went full sperg while I was high. Public school junior and senior year I was more or less invisible, I smoked a lot of weed during this period to cope. I was excluded from most social groups I remember a few instances pretty vividly. One time these normies were telling jokes and I can't remember about what specifically but it had to do with isis or something I tried to join in and said something about a rocket launcher, and everyone got quiet and this black guy said "this is why no one talks to you". Another time a fat male teacher said "i'll be honest you're not much to look at" and everyone laughed. One student senior year said I looked like a girl, ironically he had shoulder length hair and man boobs no one laughed at that but still. Overall can't believe I made it through that place.
I went to an all boys school it was brootal but I think if I went to a co-ed school, I would've roped a long time ago

I went to an all boys school it was brootal but I think if I went to a co-ed school, I would've roped a long time ago
That sounds kind of better because you're not forced to witness your peers forming relationships and embracing each other while you rot alone.

holy fuck that's brutal, how did you survive?
I just got through it with the hope that one day my life would get better. And it did get better after high school. My life still sucks because I'm Incel, but still better than during high school.