Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How viable is this method of suicide?

spongysleight

spongysleight

quarantine forever
★★★★
Hi I came up with method of suicide, feel free to share your thoughts on it

Stuff needed:
Oxygen mask
Tubing that fits into mask
Duct tape
Helium tank for balloons

I found out that taking in too much helium can actually knock you out, and if oxygen isn't administered you could die

How it would work:
The oxygen mask is hooked up to the helium tank via the tubing. Open the valve for the tank and find a comfy spot.

Apparently this method won't cause any flailing because there isn't a build up of carbon dioxide. Anyone that is more educated in this can weigh in

Helium inhalation is highly effective. I'm not too sure about the "needing oxygen" part.

Would probably just be torture lol

They call this method 'exit bag' and it requires a large can filled with an inert gas, airtight tubing and an exit bag made out of an airtight sack, like an oven bag for example.

Last edited:
They call this method 'exit bag' and it requires a large can filled with an inert gas, airtight tubing and an exit bag made out of an airtight sack, like an oven bag for example.
Yeah I actually saw posts about the exit bag, but I felt that my method was better because it would guard against CO2 build up that would lead to a lot of flailing and subsequent loosening of the bag
Would probably just be torture lol
I don't think so, the way you'll lose consciousness is similar to the feeling of when when you stand up really quick and feel kinda light and dizzy

I see now, thanks for sharing.

Int
Helium inhalation is highly effective. I'm not too sure about the "needing oxygen" part.
Interesting links, will give them a read thanks
sounds more like a drawn out fantasy experiment than a genuine sui method. Its built to fail. Theres plenty of other ways that achieve what you want without this level of elaboration.
Yeah, I agree it does seem quite elaborate. But it's the only way I could think of that is IMO quite easy for novices (compared to hanging) and painless. Another method would be CO poisoning, but I don't want to endanger anyone else.

Last edited:
Try partial hanging or nembutal. These are much better options. You can shotgunmaxx or Jump from a high rise. Those are instant death.
But before sui create your checklist. This way you are atleast motivated and focused and you won't "waste" your life.

Imagine absolute one shot at life and you commit Suicide. That's absolutely brutal.

sounds more like a drawn out fantasy experiment than a genuine sui method. Its built to fail. Theres plenty of other ways that achieve what you want without this level of elaboration.

This sounds like a recipe for disaster. If you don't succeed then you're looking at a wide variety of brain damage and paralysis.

Try it and see

Why not just shoot yourself?
Why make up these retarded methods of suicide?

Try partial hanging or nembutal. These are much better options. You can shotgunmaxx or Jump from a high rise. Those are instant death.
But before sui create your checklist. This way you are atleast motivated and focused and you won't "waste" your life.

Imagine absolute one shot at life and you commit Suicide. That's absolutely brutal.
Why not just shoot yourself?
Why make up these retarded methods of suicide?
Because guns are super hard to obtain in my country. Plus I don't want anyone to have to walk in on a bloody scene. That's also why jumping from high rise is out
This sounds like a recipe for disaster. If you don't succeed then you're looking at a wide variety of brain damage and paralysis.
It should only take about 3-5mins though