Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How valid is the "Driver License" Pill?

Is it valid?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
Here in the states, people get their driver's license suspended all the time. Low inhib teens take their parents cars all the time without consent. Illegals drive around in $40k trucks without ever getting a license in a lifetime.

Chad still gets laid

Even toilets can drive, half dont even have a license.
Foids drive chad around like a child

If you're a sexless khhv incel, having one doesn't change anything for you.

You live in a big city where owning a vehicle is an inconvenience? What's that?? normgroids are still getting jobs and promotions? GG @LastGerman

Uber exists

Taxis have always existed.

How is this valid again?

Fakecel meme.

Chad doesn't need to drive to bang your oneitis.

Here in the states, people get their driver's license suspended all the time. Low inhib teens take their parents cars all the time without consent. Illegals drive around in $40k trucks without ever getting a license in a lifetime.

Chad still gets laid

You live in a big city where owning a vehicle is an inconvenience? What's that?? normgroids are still getting jobs and promotions? GG @LastGerman

Uber exists

How is this valid again?

Driver's license pill claimers are fakecels. No ugly man would blame his sexlessness on something as trivial as the driver's license.

Driver's license pill claimers are fakecels. No ugly man would blame his sexlessness on something as trivial as the driver's license.
Agreed

Take the late Poll Pill BrO

It's about as valid as @LastGerman's driving license.

I don't think that the driver license pill is necessarily about getting lady

no idea tbh

balala ive explained this before its all too tiresome

It's about as valid as @LastGerman's driving license.
Giphy 17

no idea tbh
Sounds more like a Retard problem then

That one Yes is LastGerman :feelskek:

Idk, I don't have a car

Its very legit. if u cant driver license your likely to be mentally disabled and turbo retarded resulting in inceldom

Is only valid when she's not really that interested in you and is looking for whatever cheap excuse to reject you. Chad doesn't need a car, a job or a house of his own. They will take him in their homes rent free and drive them anywhere.

Its very legit. if u cant driver license your likely to be mentally disabled and turbo retarded resulting in inceldom

Well then the problem isnt the lack of a driver's license as they claim to be but something more serious. Its like if someone has lung cancer and worrying about his coughs.

Or you are just too lazy to take the test.
Many men are too low IQ and have bad motor skills. Driver license pill isnt about women. its about masculinity, self confidence and life satisfacation.
When I first started driving I could do everything but reverse park. but trucels with genetic disorders and other problems cannot even drive in straight line easily in many cases. They are the ones affected by this pill

Many men are too low IQ and have bad motor skills. Driver license pill isnt about women. its about masculinity, self confidence and life satisfacation.

Driving cars in 2020 has little to do with masculinity.

Chad still gets laid

Uber exists

How is this valid again?
Getting a car has increased my attractiveness by precisely 0.

Driving cars in 2020 has little to do with masculinity.
yeah for citycels. But many rednecks drive massive f150 cars, it helps demonstrate their masculinity and dominance.
it isnt about women. its about innate confidence and pride in your own masculinity.

yeah for citycels. But many rednecks drive massive f150 cars, it helps demonstrate their masculinity and dominance.

So many holes drive now, so it cant be hard if holes are doing it. If holes can do it, anyone can :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

it isnt about women. its about innate confidence and pride in your own masculinity.
I guess in that case it makes sense. Here driving is more of a hassle, you're always stuck in the endless city traffic and nobody wants to do it.

JFL. It can slightly enhance SMV if you have a nice car. But walking is better than suffering from the negative halo that comes with driving a shitty car.

yea I got my liseence at 16

Chad can still slay with no car. The foid would probably come to pick chad up or he would get a uber. Doesnt matter if no car, chad would still have sex

Is only valid when she's not really that interested in you and is looking for whatever cheap excuse to reject you. Chad doesn't need a car, a job or a house of his own. They will take him in their homes rent free and drive them anywhere.

JFL. It can slightly enhance SMV if you have a nice car. But walking is better than suffering from the negative halo that comes with driving a shitty car.
Lmao this

You would have to be a 5/10 normie for this to matter.

If it isnt nice looking or new, you're better off not having anything

Just owning a car is not enough. If you can't do maintenance and repairs on your own you are cucked. Letting a mechanic change your oil is like paying another man to fuck your wife.

It's a cope. "oh if only I had a license and a car I'd be able to see girls."

Basically this:
balala ive explained this before its all too tiresome

By the way, this is your answer @Dregster666

That one Yes is LastGerman :feelskek:

I did not even vote.

I remember you called me out for it and you told people they should not give it any attention, yet you are the one who wasted his time to create a thread like this.
Seriously, just let it die now.

It's just a meme and lastgerman is a troll.

Basically this:

By the way, this is your answer @Dregster666

I did not even vote.

I remember you called me out for it and you told people they should not give it any attention, yet you are the one who wasted his time to create a thread like this.
Seriously, just let it die now.
I dont give a single shit about your response.

Im glad 90% of the forum isnt as stupid as you, seeing these results and responses.

What needs to die is your shitty cope and just accept that you're a fucking permaRetard.

Take the Retard Pill BrO, I'd sooner back that up before any other stupid topics you bring up

I dont give a single shit about your response.

And yet you responded.... and yet your created an entire thread for me.

Im glad 90% of the forum isnt as stupid as you, seeing these results and responses.

What needs to die is your shitty cope and just accept that you're a fucking permaRetard.

Take the Retard Pill BrO, I'd sooner back that up before any other stupid topics you bring up

The hate boner for me is real.

I would trade my license to be 6'3" and white any day

It's just something important to him. No one is forced to reply or to even see his comments as you can easily ignore anyone you don't like

no idea tbh
It was never about getting women. The funniest part is that this is posted in inceldom discussion lol

And yet you responded.... and yet your created an entire thread for me.

The hate boner for me is real.
Nah

The thread was more about invalidating your meme pill

:soy: "boner" :soy: