Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How ugly to you have to be to be lonely as a femoid?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Look at the pig experiment for example. Morbidly obese with literal pig face on Plenty of Fatties dot com, still get swarmed with guys sliding into DM's. How completely and utterly deformed do you have to be to do worse than pig lady? Keep this in mind when you're browsing cucktears and find stupid holes bitching about how lonely they are.

BMNSM9S.jpg

wFPlquT.jpg

t38uQCS.jpg

Dude, what is that a shop? Costume party? It has hair on it's chest!

No possible limit, female SMV never equals to zero

Wtf is this. Looks so disgusting. I wouldnt be comfortable breathing the same air with that.

Your entire premise is flawed tbh, foids can't be lonely, at least not involuntarily.

Even a female piss stain couldn't be lonely tbh.

please tell me its a fking fake

Has a pussy?

Then it cancels out all flaws you have.

She would have to extremly deformed, and even she could probably get laid eventually.

Women that want a relationship can get one. The only ones that bitch and moan about how lonely they are are they ones that can't get chad.

Probably the female version of John Merrick but they would still get some desperate guy to fuck them

This is actually really interesting. Can someone repeat the experiment with a 10x uglier foid? (I know it's possible, I've seen them myself.) If it'll still get matches, you'll just need to compare it with the success of a 5/10 male and you have the ultimate blackpill. Not even soycucks would be able to defend that bomb of a pill. :dab:

Repeat this experiment with her

I have a feeling these disfigured women aren't incels

Impossible for any foid to be lonely in 2019

No such thing.

Doesn’t matter, the most ugly and disgusting foids will always have the desperate bottom of the barrel men to have to themselves.

Doesn’t matter, the most ugly and disgusting foids will always have the desperate bottom of the barrel men to have to themselves.

0/10 foid’s smv = normie’s smv x 20

Ugly to the point where you are classified as a different species by the National Zoology Society(i don't even know if NZS exists).

That's literary the level of ugly you have to be.
I have yet to see or hear of a 2/10 woman that never had a boyfriend/orbiters.

Literally this maybe

pesceblob.630x360.jpg

Sueee! Squeal like a pig!

Volcel if you wouldn't!

I'd rather be incel tbh

the ugliest girls in my class had boyfriends

I remember when that JB with a giant tumor on his face, severely disfiguring half of it, was posted here, instantly there were like 5 or 6 members saying they'd bang her.

I don't know, maybe the entire body fucked up? Because if it's just the face, thirsty men would still fuck them while not focusing on the face.

Foids cant be alone because theres always a cucker cuck

human and pig hybrid ngl

If any of us put our real pictures on dating app and only stated we are females, we would get plenty of offers, no matter if we don't look feminine at all.

If any of us put our real pictures on dating app and only stated we are females, we would get plenty of offers, no matter if we don't look feminine at all.
I put st blackops on tinder as a female and named him Eugene, (like just him not any female version) and he got 200 matches from straight men in 20 minutes

Probably 500lbs, housebound shut in, no internet. Thats the only way a female can be incel.

There is no limit to ugly, disabled or socially retarded a women can be.

I know of a 700lb utter monstrosity (She has been dead 3 times and they brought her back to life each time JFL) with eyes that look opposite directions, no recognisable facial features due to fat, who is house bound and has to wear diapers as she cannot walk, who has a boyfriend currently and he is planning to marry her. She also had a child with a man before this one.

Another example, my sister is a mouth breathing brain damaged retard (Who shits in her pants) with the brain of a small child yet she still has had multiple boyfriends.

Foids cannot be incel, it is simply impossible.

Probably 500lbs, housebound shut in, no internet. Thats the only way a female can be incel.
not true look at that TLC show about 500 pound fatties. they all have husbands

The only time a foid can be lonely is if she undergoes FtM gender transition.

It has nothing to do with ugliness, it has everything to do with being picky. They overestimate their SMV and the level of man they can get to commit, so they choose loneliness instead.