Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Ugly to Be Incel?

How Ugly to Be Incel

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 14 46.7%

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Out of 10 how ugly to be an incel?

I get that the question is subjective but I'm curious what people will say

I think using numbers is a very female way of measuring attractiveness.

For foids nowadays, anything below 8 is incel territory

Yeah I'd say below 8 and you are in serious danger of being ignored like the bottom 80% of men. I'm a normal average looking guy 5'9 but just as invisible as a 2/10 guy in terms of looks.

face ratings by yourself or others dont matter. the most useful metric is how women treat you. i approached 50+ women from 3 different university campuses & friends and some from the public. dating apps yielded zero results. after trying again & again in many different ways, i concluded it was over. it was clear from the start that i had no female desirability, but i tested it anyway to prove it to myself once & for all.

almost all of us have been in public/and passed by foids nearly everyday of our life ,
yet we're still KHHV, so ..........

if you're below a 6 you can be incel

Yeah I'd say below 8 and you are in serious danger of being ignored like the bottom 80% of men. I'm a normal average looking guy 5'9 but just as invisible as a 2/10 guy in terms of looks.
Yes but sub 8s also have options still (statusmax, moneymax, seamax)

There's a point at which (sub 5 sub 4) you may have literally no options
but then again that depends on whether you want your looksmatch

if you are 3 or 4 you're looksmatch is going to be pretty rough

as ugly as me

Yes but sub 8s also have options still (statusmax, moneymax, seamax)

There's a point at which (sub 5 sub 4) you may have literally no options
but then again that depends on whether you want your looksmatch

if you are 3 or 4 you're looksmatch is going to be pretty rough

Fair points. If you are below 5 you probably don't want your looksmatch. At that point you are going to rent foids for $

There are many different factors; a 4 is usually a LTN, but can become a truecel through severe mental illness or the like. :feelsjuice:

sub 6 or sub 7 is already enough to be incel, depending on your negative qualities. Mentalcels can be 6 and still be incels. It's only at chadlite level that your shyness, awkwardness, autism or general lack of social abilities starts to be seen as "cute".

sub 5 if NT sub 7 if none NT

Sub8 = incel in the west

Clearly sub 10 :feelstastyman:

Just kidding. Sub 5 is incel territory. An NT, average height normie can score every once in a blue moon for free. Don't let the autists fool you.

anything above a 3/5 is fakecel
< 3/5 is nearcel / incel

Only shut-in-down autist with no real life experience believe in the "all sub8 are Incel brah" bs seriously...

Only shut-in-down autist with no real life experience believe in the "all sub8 are Incel brah" bs seriously...
Only sub5 can be incel, and in some case a few 6s and 7s may be incel due to mental phatologies like autism, schizophrenia, extreme shyness/social phobia, etc.

Only sub5 can be incel, and in some case a few 6s and 7s may be incel due to mental phatologies like autism, schizophrenia, extreme shyness/social phobia, etc.

Definition of incel here is just man who can't get sex
I'm not talking truecels

Landwhales obviously DON'T count
and if you put a 7/10 on tinder guarentee you will get close to ZERO matches on tinder in the west in 2022

of the matches, if any, at most 1 response
if you can get a date 90% they flake

Definition of incel here is just man who can't get sex
I'm not talking truecels

Landwhales obviously DON'T count
and if you put a 7/10 on tinder guarentee you will get close to ZERO matches on tinder in the west in 2022

of the matches, if any, at most 1 response
if you can get a date 90% they flake
Are you living in burgerland boyo?
İt seems that in all the anglo speaking countries hypergamy is off thr chart like no other country (hypergamy and third wave feminism started in US and bongland)

I know that the whole western world is hell on earth regarding foids and dating standardı but countries like muttistan is even worse

Are you living in burgerland boyo?
İt seems that in all the anglo speaking countries hypergamy is off thr chart like no other country (hypergamy and third wave feminism started in US and bongland)

I know that the whole western world is hell on earth regarding foids and dating standardı but countries like muttistan is even worse
It certainly seems like hypergamy is that bad
but I'm starting to think it's possible the apps are just broken at this point

SUB7 if you dont socialmaxx, gymmaxx and gamemaxx. SUB5 if you maxx everything. How are you going to attract femoids if you are average to below average with nothing special to offer. LOL