Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how ugly is your face?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★
Im ugly, narrow face, prey eyes...

I'm a fucking magnificent 10/10, but for some reason, foids just can't see that.

Im not exactly ugly as in repulsive, But I SIMPLY LOOK TOO BOYISH, TOO BABYFACED, I have a fuckton of infantile features i never grew out of, I dont even look like a man, I look 14 (despite being 18), I look like a fucking kid, like a puppy you can forever tease and make fun of.

Droopy eyes
Hooded eyelids.
Caveman eyebrow line.
No cheekbones.
Weird oval head.
Crooked nose.
Terrible teeth.

I'm probably a 2-3/10

Im not exactly ugly as in repulsive, But I SIMPLY LOOK TOO BOYISH, TOO BABYFACED, I have a fuckton of infantile features i never grew out of, I dont even look like a man, I look 14 (despite being 18), I look like a fucking kid, like a puppy you can forever tease and make fun of.
So you're a cutecel?

-10/10

Easily the ugliest person to ever exist

Being cutecel is 20x worse than simply being plainly ugly (it can always get worse tho, aka actual truecel tier), sure you will not exactly look like a creep but you will never but EVER be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Excessive upper eyelid exposure, long narrow face shape, weak lower third which aggravates the long face shape I pretty much got a horse face ,really thick eyebrows (a foid made fun of my eyebrows) and crooked teeth.

Taking photos makes me want to fire shotgun in my mouth.

Excessive upper eyelid exposure, long narrow face shape, weak lower third which aggravates the long face shape I pretty much got a horse face ,really thick eyebrows (a foid made fun of my eyebrows) and crooked teeth.

Taking photos makes me want to fire shotgun in my mouth.
Oh also got terrible skin due to chronic atopic dermatitis and an asymmetrical jaw.

Last edited:

Mogs me into oblivion, I'm a 3/10 (by comparing myself to others, I have shit proportions but no deformities or disgusting moles or warts). Overall I am a 1/10 because of my obesity, but I'm a 3/10 facially.

Ugly enough to get bullied by femoids during childhood

Being cutecel is 20x worse than simply being plainly ugly (it can always get worse tho, aka actual truecel tier), sure you will not exactly look like a creep but you will never but EVER be taken seriously.
A cutecel is still at least a 5/10 facially, you can't be a cutecel and be a Sub-5, that's just uncanny, plus cutecels can always go nichemaxxing, there is no niche for "ugly" if you're a heterosexual male.

A cutecel is still at least a 5/10 facially, you can't be a cutecel and be a Sub-5, that's just uncanny, plus cutecels can always go nichemaxxing, there is no niche for "ugly" if you're a heterosexual male.
In my experience, the typical spic sub5s of my country get taken way more seriously than I do (BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE MEN, I LOOK LIKE A CHILD), and also there is no niche when you add 5'4, chud voice and turbo Non NT to the mix.

I look like an ogre soldier from some medieval pajeet army, most of .is users will be scared and repulsed if they saw me irl

Mogs me into oblivion, I'm a 3/10 (by comparing myself to others, I have shit proportions but no deformities or disgusting moles or warts). Overall I am a 1/10 because of my obesity, but I'm a 3/10 facially.
Brutal. I think what ruins things the most for me is the fact I’m nonNT

When I was fat, I looked like a certified truecel.
Nowadays, after losing weight and doing a skin routine for several years, I'm proud to say that I've improved to a solid 3/10.

I have the ugliest face on this forum, no one has had more brutal experiences than me

Idk where to rate myself out of 10 but my eyebrows are good in the middle and the further out they go the patchier they become my jaw is very uneven to the point multiple people have pointed it out my left side profile looks pretty alright but from the right I look like a literal subhuman and I got so much fat in my face even tho I got shoulder striations and abs If you only saw my face you would think im obese and also negative canthal tilt, receding hairline, thinning hair around the ears, barely able to grow any facial hair

Last edited:
I will copy and paste a brutal rating i got

Harmony wise you have good ratios. Facial thirds are relatively proportionate. Only thing is your temples could be wider and jaw less narro. It throws off the face shape but without lens distortion of selfies it's probably not that bad in real life . One big falio that you have is a rounded forehead. Throws off the angularity of the face and makes you look neotenous and round

Your zygos are flattish with low mass and lack anterior projection due to which u have puffy cheeks. Eye area is weak. You have scleral show. PFL isnt bad and eyebrow length is okay but the eyebrows placement, tilt, density, shape could be better. i think there’s room to shape them in the same way as this guy. Any beautician would do the trick.The eye shape, hooding, colour and orbitals are also bad.

I can’t spot your eye lashes so that costs you some points. Castor oil may help you out. Latisse also, but you lose eye fat which may lower your psl.Another big failo is your lack of browridge but overall ur eyes are a falio. They give you a dull depressing look

Mouth is narrowish and lips are a bit too thick and pouty. Thick lips are ideal but not too thick. It throws off the ratios a bit.

Frame looks average you need to gym-maxx.

From the side profile, you lack forward growth. Maxilla and chin is recessed and you need a stronger browridge and higher nasion. Maybe occiput could be a little flatter but that is being very nit-picky.

As for ur jaw. i cant comment on this too much since you are fat and bloated but It's too rounded and circular aka inward gonions. U need to get something done to fix ur jaw angles. A jaw implant maybe

Overall I rate u 3.5/10 or low LTN with 0 sex appeal because of your fat bloated pudgy face, poor grooming, style. Gymaxxing would improve ur smv significantly. You need lean into the gymcel meme since your face lacks any kind of appeal. You need to nichemaxx and go all the way in to ascend. You can get surgeries but they won't improve your smv too much imo.

I look about 5 years younger than I actually am and nobody takes me seriously

I relate. Someone thought I was 14 at 19

Confirmed sub3

1/10 if even that

Looksmaxx and Redpill Discord users rated me 5/10. Some said I have MTN potential if I get my Acne in check, but that never worked out, i suffer from uncureable hormonal acne.

3/10

Screenshot 20221018 223759

My face is full of acne scars so at best maybe 3.5/10

Pretty damn ugly. Prey eyes, round face and a somewhat fucked up nose/asymmetry. Norwood 4 too. I can at least grow a beard to cover my weak lower half.

Last edited:
I'd say I'm pretty average

Ugly enough that about 65% in any age demographic and race of women find me downright ugly repulsive, and the rest see me as easily forgettable and lost in the crowd.

Truth be told, probably about 10% would be willing to date me, because I just meet their looks threshold but they're all ugly as sin sub 4 and I would still need to be a SIMP.

I'm a 4/10
bald
manlet height 5'9
narrow lower third
average-smallish shoulder width
weak infraorbital rims. and almost curry level of darkness under my eyes
bad crooked teeth
low musculature
average dick size OVER
weak cheekbones

Also I am old now and way past any "prime" I may have had. Although looking back to the few photos of my early 20s, I really don't know how I was in denial for such a long time.

I have the ugliest face in existence

Pretty damn ugly. Prey eyes, round face and a somewhat fucked up nose/asymmetry. Norwood 4 too. I can at least grow a beard to cover my weak lower half.
Brutal

1/10 and I am not exaggerating. The only thing I have is being white and 6 foot 2. I have graves disease and pretty bad exopthalmos, I am one of the ugliest people I have ever seen

1/10 and I am not exaggerating. The only thing I have is being white and 6 foot 2. I have graves disease and pretty bad exopthalmos, I am one of the ugliest people I have ever seen
Same, Im extremly ugly