Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How ugly do YOU think you are?

How ugly do you think you are?

• Total voters
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I'm really curious what is your honest opinion about you? Do you think you are ugly, or do you think you look decent?

where is chad option?

where is chad option?
Chads co

Idk man, when I joined this forum I wasn't as ugly as I am now. I still had my teeth problems, my acne and acne scars, my bad frame, my fat (I was very skinny too for a year and a half but I looked worse so I went back to fat). But the real nail in the coffin is the hair. It actually kinda weighs on me, I look very bad with my head shaven/hair clipped really short. But it almost looks even worse when it grows, cause it's so rare, thin and there's a huge bald spot and the hairline is so far back. Also I have big zits/pimples in my head. I even went to the doctor to treat them but doctors in this country are incompetent as hell. It was even a fucking private clinic but that bitch gave me such a bad treatment, I could've googled all that.

slightly below average-average, but I look 15-16 at 20, i have 0 appeal

Between 2-3/10 facially.

3-4/10 from the front, 0/10 from the side

Very ugly

@Diocel
@FallenPrime

What would you rate yourself?

Between first and second option.

3/10 irl probably

Definitely below average although not subhuman

3/10 face, made worse by fact that I am a manlet and curry.

I am hideous. But I am not genetic trash. I am just facially deformed but not extremely.

I don't think I am disgusting, but girls have said that I am.

@Diocel reply nee chan

I think I look fine but everyone says I have a down syndrome face or asian eyes

living in the west as a ethnic is confusing for smv, older women (35 and up) and men call me handsome, while all women my age and lower call me ugly. im not sure what to rate myself, but yeah i guess i could of been a chad in 1950s, tho modern hypergamy now means im lower than a dog.

I'm a 2/10 tbh. I'm not deformed but that's it. I'm a waste of life.

Pretty ugly but I'm also non-NT 2 strikes I'm fucked. I have some terrible features like my bitch hands and wrists but other than that I'm just below average. Receeding chin but not extremely visibly receeded, prey eyes but not bulging bug eyes, below average height but not gigamanlet tier, etc

Last edited:
0/10 from the side, and 0/10 from the front.
When you add my mental problems into the equation, I’m sub zero.

Was some foid said few days I look like a 12 yo boy with a beard.

I’ve lost weight, grown a beard, and gotten rhino, but I have no social connections to see if foids find me attractive at all. Fuck this position I’m in.

Wow, gotta hand it to you... very good guess. I'm not Mirpuri, but it's nearby. I am Pothohari.
How are you an incel bro, what happened with the arranged marriages?

Awful hairline
Awful jaw

5/10 face I think, maybe 6 if I’m generous

But I’m the height of a fucking child :feelskek:

average in the mirror but ugly to others and in my camera phone, so ugly bot not teraugly

I don't think I'm that ugly (3 PSL isn't vomiting on sight tier), but people's reactions to me always tell me I'm a monster. They treat me like I'm negative PSL sometimes.

4/10. but tbh not even average looking 6+/10 cuts it anymore. once she has tasted chad, which is easier than ever nowadays, she wont settle for less. OVER.

Sub 0 PSL. Personification of toxic masculinity by merely existing as a Sub 0 PSL man.

Frankenstein/ the leprechaun etc ain't got fuck all on me.

I’m ugly and I have no realistic chances to enter a romantic relationship but I don’t think I’m “repulsive”

im very, very unsettling and unpleasing to look at. I have a really bad facial structure,i look bad with long hair, i look worse with short hair. From the front im a 2.5/10, side profile is about a 3/10. For some reason i have really hairy arms and legs. I have tiny hands and im a manlet.

somewhere between ugly but not disgusting, and i look ok but other people dont think so

Extremely ugly face, but I would try to date similarly ugly woman.

im very, very unsettling and unpleasing to look at. I have a really bad facial structure,i look bad with long hair, i look worse with short hair. From the front im a 2.5/10, side profile is about a 3/10. For some reason i have really hairy arms and legs. I have tiny hands and im a manlet.
Shit man. Someone must have cursed you at birth

I look in the mirror and it makes me sad. I have a crooked balding face. It is beyond over. I am not even in my late 20s yet and I already look like I'm approaching 40s. I will try to looksmaxx hard in the next 6 months before I SEA but I don't know if even that will help.